Unvitations

marylou

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E-rock said:

Yo Flash, I dissed you in another thread... ah nevermind. I'm so fucking bored.

You think it's just that easy, chump? You think you can just dis the DFA and then dismiss the dis with a simple "ah, nevermind"? Izzat whatchoo think, Mister?

Well you'd best think again, pal. No, you gone done and fucked with Dr. Flash Amazing, and you're gonna pay for that shit. Oh, boy, are you ever gonna pay.

Now, where is this alleged insult so DFA can assess your punishment with his AmazingCo, Inc. Dis Reparations Assessortool 5000 (free with your purchase of any pair of Dr. Flash Amazing brand footwear or any set of AmazingTravel brand luggage)?

madgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gifmadgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

E-rock said:

Yo Flash, I dissed you in another thread... ah nevermind. I'm so fucking bored.

You think it's just that easy, chump? You think you can just dis the DFA and then dismiss the dis with a simple "ah, nevermind"? Izzat whatchoo think, Mister?

Well you'd best think again, pal. No, you gone done and fucked with Dr. Flash Amazing, and you're gonna pay for that shit. Oh, boy, are you ever gonna pay.

Now, where is this alleged insult so DFA can assess your punishment with his AmazingCo, Inc. Dis Reparations Assessortool 5000 (free with your purchase of any pair of Dr. Flash Amazing brand footwear or any set of AmazingTravel brand luggage)?

madgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gifmadgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Pagetop thread. It was a weak dis.

Dru said:

"it's my party and i'll ban who i want to"

"guess what, we are having a party and YOURE NOT INVITED"

" i agreed not to publish private messages so instead I will make a post summarizing them instead"

boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif more!!! boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Ohnononono my Candadian ami, he asked me in person last night at the Pub Club. It just prompted me to take my boxing_smiley.gif off for a minute.

...marylou is such a gem, you can see why we'd want her there...

to be correct, after she gave it the big frown and a thumbs down last night, I only suggested maybe she didn't want to attend, since she's so against the thing..

I guess its like complaining about a free party, then whining because shes mentioned how against it she is, and thinks she isn't invited (because that's not the case, its open to all

(but again, it really doesn't sound like her cup of tea. Mary lou's employer throws a big trail hoohaw that is a real company and sponsored event, maybe that's more her style...)

what marylou, do you want llama rides like you guys did at WTA?

we'll try to get you llama rides, marylou...

nonetheless, she shure does have a certain something in her personality, that makes me want to...

Oh, mary lou, I think I love you! I'll be your water boy bitch forever, drop Teddy, stop climbing and take up hiking just for you, marylou!

and why do you use a fake name in here, Marylou?

... and we've decided to set aside a little room at the Bridge Creek group campsite for "cc.commers who officially protest the Ropeup" so they can counter organize against organization all weekend long... They will be allowed to buy raffle tickets anonomously via a drop box set up at the Old Post Office for contact info...

after the free food, the slide presentations and the gear giveaway and raffle, we're going to have a "Ropefest Slam" before heading off to climb in the light of the full moon..

but people are still free to relax and organize a counterorganization damming the sunday morning pancake breakfast!

Beck said:

after the free food, the slide presentations and the gear giveaway and raffle, we're going to have a "Ropefest Slam" before heading off to climb in the light of the full moon..

but people are still free to relax and organize a counterorganization damming the sunday morning pancake breakfast!

WOW. DEJA VU.

That sounds EXACTLY like this thing I went to last weekend, except I think they call it Outdoor Retailer or something. TOTAL NUTTY. cantfocus.gif