Unvitations

marylou

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...the planning committee has been considering changing the name of the event to "dirtbag climbers oficially disorganized get togther" or

"climbers get drunk anti-organized festival"

but we're waiting for feedback from the results of an AOL.COM/ time werner gallup poll...

and we've enlisted Marylous help thru the WTA to make sure nonclimbers get a chance to protest the event as well...

I think Becks' coment was resonable. If you don't like it then don't show. What the fuck is wrong with that???? Alison is a crybaby. Fine, keep your buzzkill in Seattle that weekend. I am not shure how the the whole thing will go down but I am shure I will have a good time no mater how it's organised. Hold off on your comments untill it's over, then we can decide what was cool and what sucked. If you don't like this one go to Smith or organize another one for later in the month.

...dave,

it's no use trying to use reason on an internet bulliten board, I thought you would have realized this by now...

so, the anti ropeup anti planning disorganization organizers are all welcome to attend, we will have a special area reserved to have them not collectively rally against rallying for having fun in the mountains under the light of the full moon...

Time warner/AOL poll now indicates we need to disinvite the full moon from the party, so I guess that's what we'll just have to do then!!

it's now the

"cascade climbers officially disorganized deny the light of the full moon festival!"

...we're still going to need lots of help disorganizing the anti festival, marylou, so the ropeup

is counting on YOU! to rally all the folks at Washington Trails Association to get the nonclimbers behind not being behind the anti party...

We need your help Marylou, can you help?

We really want to get the non climbers firmly behind the rallying cry to deny the light of the full moon, and all sorts of disorganized non events not being held in any official capacity that weekend...

where are we not showing up again?

I'm a little confused yellaf.gif about all this!

Beck said:

...we're still going to need lots of help disorganizing the anti festival, marylou, so the ropeup

is counting on YOU! to rally all the folks at Washington Trails Association to get the nonclimbers behind not being behind the anti party...

We need your help Marylou, can you help?

We really want to get the non climbers firmly behind the rallying cry to deny the light of the full moon, and all sorts of disorganized non events not being held in any official capacity that weekend...

where are we not showing up again?

I'm a little confused yellaf.gif about all this!

Shut up, Beck. yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

..a Miox pen will make snafflehound piss safe to drink, dru!

...100 rolls of MSR duct tape for giveaways just pledged by MSR/CD yesterday, in addition of a stove and etc,

trango sent a bunch of stuff earlier (maybe marylou could win a stonewear top if she enters the anti event raffle by dropping her pseudonym in the Old Post Office drop box)

any planning suggestions for the anti ropeup are still appreciated!

...we need someone to anti organize the denial of the full moon with the non climbing sectors of the Northwest, and Marylou's efforts will be much appreciated, if she can officially get the

Washington Trails Association officially behind this anti full moon non organization,

SPHINX... can you help with the anti organization committee as our outreach coordinator?

You really won't have to do too much!

and the tape goes in booty bags to be given to those attendees that deny the full moon even exists for the duration of the festival!

any other anti event ideas will be appreciated! please, keep spraying your opinions, this helps keep a grasp on what disorganization is all about for this anti festival we're currently not throwing in October-

Beck said:

...we need someone to anti organize the denial of the full moon with the non climbing sectors of the Northwest, and Marylou's efforts will be much appreciated, if she can officially get the

Washington Trails Association officially behind this anti full moon non organization,

SPHINX... can you help with the anti organization committee as our outreach coordinator?

You really won't have to do too much!

and the tape goes in booty bags to be given to those attendees that deny the full moon even exists for the duration of the festival!

any other anti event ideas will be appreciated! please, keep spraying your opinions, this helps keep a grasp on what disorganization is all about for this anti festival we're currently not throwing in October-

Are you trying to be funny? Cause you're not. Just STFU for once. This thread sucks. yellowsleep.gifthumbs_down.gif