kill the freshie cam

crack_addict

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freshies? I dont want to see no shots of freshies. Hell, I try and cover them up unless I am really trying to piss someone off then I'll leave a freshie right on the hood of their fucking car. Speaking of gremlins, I hear crack addict drives one that has a Ross Perot sticker on the back next to another sticker showing a jesus fish being buggered by a hippy.

Get on wid yer bad self.

Rob

[Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon] it's fixed, crack addict, your presence on this site alone is a major waste of bandwidth

and btw, the freshie cam is going no where!!!!! it will maintain its prime location on the main page, cuz, cuz, it's plab, and all you naysayers suck

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: king of freshies ]

we need a Honeyman Falls ice cam so Ray doesnt keep having to make the 7 hour drive to see if its in...

i could use a MEC cashier cam to check on the lineups before going in to buy stuff...

or a pub club cam to see what I'm missing out on...c'mon someone could hook up a webcam to a laptop with wireless modem and take it along next week? [laf]

okayokayokay VegBelay, you are riiiiight. I obviously DON'T understand the concept of the Spry, because if I did, I'd know why this poop belongs here on the main board instead of over on Planet Spray, where the big boys* go out and play

*those would be the ones who have cracked the Net Nanny! shocked.gif" border="0

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: allison ]