Post-climb Booze Preference

Greg_W

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MisterE said:

Necro, Cuervo sucks ass, drink some

That shit sucks about as bad as Cuervo does. How about some Centenario very decent and drinkable tequilla or my all time favorite not sure if you can still get it Mi Viego. Hands down Mi Viego is the best liquor, here is how it goes down, just to give you a picture the whole experience starts with with nice tequilla flavor and alcohol rush, then a strong hoeny flavor kicks in, followed by a slight lemon flavor, and finishes with a slight cinnamon flavor. A very complex liquor, the best I have had.

ive yet to see true quality tequila mentioned. you fuckers are totally ignorant. its actually pretty fucking hard to get a mass produced good bottle of mezcal or tequila (which are the fucking same thing cept for being made in different states) but 'casadores' 'cabrito' 'el jimador' 'don julio' and 'patron' are reliably drinkable.

lummox said:

ive yet to see true quality tequila mentioned. you fuckers are totally ignorant. its actually pretty fucking hard to get a mass produced good bottle of mezcal or tequila (which are the fucking same thing cept for being made in different states) but 'casadores' 'cabrito' 'el jimador' 'don julio' and 'patron' are reliably drinkable.

I would agree those are reliably drinkable and and chances are you will not find estate tequilla stateside. You got to go down to Tequilla and visit the independent producers before Cuervo's and Sauza's get a hold of it and start blending it for their lines.