Okay, Enough's Enough...

Greg_W

Sure, pick on the gun-toter. He carries a gun, he can't possibly have any feelings. Well, I do. Actually, okay, A feeling. Alright, truthfully, I think I had a feeling once...well, maybe.

Okay, fuck it, I don't. Fuck all y'all! the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif Spray on motherfuckers, finally this site is kickin'!!! Bring it on, cock biters and gargle my butt gravy!!! hehehe Viva La Hate!!! boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

Good work people. Way to end the week strong. Rest up, there's another big spray week starting on Monday. Don't overdo it this weekend. Especially you, RumR, with those stubby little legs. Bwahahahahaha! Minx, hunny, tone it down a notch, you're going to blow a gasket or something. JGowans, what can I say? Get the fuck back to Scotland!!! kitten? Well, payback's a bitch now isn't it? hehehe.

FUCK EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT FUCKING WEEKEND!!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

iam iam greg w

i do not like this mary lou

so i say that she's a shrew

to distract sprayers like minx and dru

from a secret i must hide

and closet up deep down inside:

that i like trask with astroglide

and all perfumed with scent of Tide

i cannot climb but launder must

for trask i feel a mighty lust

and when in bed with him i cuss

and talk about my blunderbuss

kitten said:

Oh poor baby! You carry heat, butcha can't take it! hahaha.gif

Work on the reading comprehension, there, milk-lapper. I'm like teflon with that shit. Ain't no hard time I can't handle...except maybe DFA describing his lycra collection. hellno3d.gif

Greg_W said:

kitten said:

Oh poor baby! You carry heat, butcha can't take it! hahaha.gif

Work on the reading comprehension, there, milk-lapper. I'm like teflon with that shit. Ain't no hard time I can't handle...except maybe DFA describing his lycra collection. hellno3d.gif

You're wishing I'd lick somethin' out of your lap! moon.gifyellaf.gif I don't like fermented milk!

Edited by kitten