• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kitten said:

Dru said:

ya mean you arent going to INDEX shocked.gifyellaf.gif

Where's ya goin' dancin' kittn'? fruit.gif

i am going to go home and make 1,000 spray posts over the weekend because as everyone knows i never climb just spray about climbing on the net laugh.gif

Dru said:

kitten said:

Dru said:

i am going to go home and make 1,000 spray posts over the weekend because as everyone knows i never climb just spray about climbing on the net laugh.gif

Does anyone have any proof dru exists? I for one think he is some automated program producted by the BC board of tourism to promote squish. wave.gif

hakioawa said:

Dru said:

kitten said:

Dru said:

Does anyone have any proof dru exists? I for one think he is some automated program producted by the BC board of tourism to promote squish. wave.gif

i think cappelini's nose (what's left of it) knows that i exist!

and what of this person? why is he passed out? zzzzz.jpg

Going with the gf to explore (reconnoiter) yak, nak and vicinity. have been thru there several times long ago (pre- cc.com) but couldn't get any info out of you tight-ass canude-ians (guess i was asking the wrong people). anyways, going to try some exploring and moderates (mid 5th) and lots of scrambling. if interested to meet up there and ropegun or slave call me on c-fone after 5pm 206.459.8750. i will be on way up. sorry, limited room in truck (unless you beg).

was originally going to squ-squish but that place will be a zoo.....

and dru, you can't fool us with that picture - rolleyes.gif

if u are going to be scrambling up there for the weekend do the NE ridge of Needle it is thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif and good views of the rest of the Anderson River group and of Yak s face slabs

Nak is pretty pointless as a climb. there is some oK scrambling but if you are gonna go up there you might as well just hike over the ridge on your way to Yak.