I like the smell of.....

gapertimmy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the smell of my OWN farts..but not my friends. Weird how that works.

It's because you recognize the source of smell and make what amounts to a culturally acceptable (and with consciousness limitations, ergo: individual) reaction considering issues of intimacy, privacy, decorum, and considering many other factors, your personal revulsion index, all subconsciously. You are quite intimate with your own butthole, and probably have little problem defending its presence and maintenance.

That's right, Kev. You don't like having to consider others' buttholes. Do you find the offensiveness of others' farts to diminish relative to how well you like them, personally?

...or do you eat only food of perfume marinade?

This may also be helpful for you in understanding why Arch has chosen to ignore you.

I hope, if ever we meet, I'm able to blow you a loud and nasty one.

I like the smell of my OWN farts..but not my friends. Weird how that works.

It's because you recognize the source of smell and make what amounts to a culturally acceptable (and with consciousness limitations, ergo: individual) reaction considering issues of intimacy, privacy, decorum, and considering many other factors, your personal revulsion index, all subconsciously. You are quite intimate with your own butthole, and probably have little problem defending its presence and maintenance.

That's right, Kev. You don't like having to consider others' buttholes. Do you find the offensiveness of others' farts to diminish relative to how well you like them, personally?

...or do you eat only food of perfume marinade?

This may also be helpful for you in understanding why Arch has chosen to ignore you.

I hope, if ever we meet, I'm able to blow you a loud and nasty one.

You certainly have a way of putting things. :D

I don't like the smell of olives anymore.

Sorry, I just cleaned out my rocket box last night :tdown:

At least I got the sour milk smell out of the back cargo area. There was a little pool of milk in a plastic retainer all curdled up and nasty looking. 4342icon_puke-thumb.gif

You'll have to burn the whole vehicle. See previous posting for tinder.