Top Posters In This Topic

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

TIGHE said:

TIGHE said:

RuMR said:

don't you mean fairy season? rolleyes.gif

It is pretty gay.gif

shocked.gif you guys believe in faeries too??? wink.gif dang, I could hook you up with some wings and we can hit the fair wink.gif

angel-smiley-007.gifangel-smiley-007.gif

bats are actualy a symble for good luck and joy... peace be with you brother wink.gif

Brother???, I'm no ones brother brutal_16.gif

TIGHE said:

TIGHE said:

TIGHE said:

RuMR said:

don't you mean fairy season? rolleyes.gif

It is pretty gay.gif

shocked.gif you guys believe in faeries too??? wink.gif dang, I could hook you up with some wings and we can hit the fair wink.gif

angel-smiley-007.gifangel-smiley-007.gif

bats are actualy a symble for good luck and joy... peace be with you brother wink.gif

Brother???, I'm no ones brother brutal_16.gif

We are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of Ja cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifwink.gif just so ya know, I am totaly joking evils3d.gif

Hay, sir. Wanks-a-lot...

bunglehead said:

DIE HIPPIES DIE!!

nuke.jpg

Go rain on your own parade...

OCF is a time honord tradition by all sorts of country folks, not just hippies; one of the main cordinaters, is a rancher out in harisburg, I usta shoe his horses, country boy to the letter... the time of year sucks, but the fair it self is a very diverce, and open place... good food, music, gifts, and great people watching...

I don't go unless I can camp, but i've spent some good times there...

Hippies are fucked. I have two uncles and an aunt all good old WV hill people that went to college on scholorships; got into the hippy movement in the mid 60's. They have not done a god damn thing with their lives since. Got good college degrees, put a ton of hope in the family that we were on our way out of the coal mines. We figured that these three would serve as examples as to what a college degree could do. Instead one joined the fucking peace corps, another started working with a social services agency, and the aunt, well hell bells, she joined some fucking commune and as far as we know she is a queer. One one has heard from her since 1973 and no is is asking either. Christ hippies are commuies in shitty clothes.

It took another generation before the family even mentioned going to college. that was me and 4 other cousins...females and males. We did good; we have been helping the families and trying to educate them to go to trade schools or college. The 5 of us are conservative, Repubican hippy haters.

JD