last night i dreamt...

gregm

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I dreamt that I soloed Serenity crack and Sons of Yesterday with my partner from Yosemite. But I couldn't remember a damn thing except for the final fist crack. When we got to the ledge, my partner who had been soloing ahead of me shook my hand and said we did it. But I couldn't remember a thing except the last few moves. He told me that I was freaking out the whole fucking time and cussing at him and panicing. He thought for sure I was going to fall. I was so freaked because I just soloed 8 pitches of at-my-limit climbing and couldn't remember a single moment.

E-rock said:

Last night I dreamt that I soloed Serenity crack and Sons of Yesterday with my partner from Yosemite. But I couldn't remember a damn thing except for the final fist crack. When we got to the ledge, my partner who had been soloing ahead of me shook my hand and said we did it. But I couldn't remember a thing except the last few moves. He told me that I was freaking out the whole fucking time and cussing at him and panicing. He thought for sure I was going to fall. I was so freaked because I just soloed 8 pitches of at-my-limit climbing and couldn't remember a single moment.

confused.gif How could you forget the .10+ fingers? Gawd, that was amazing...

wave.gif

Greg_W said:

Lived the dream yesterday: climbed a sweet trad route with alpine feel (read: flakes and loose shit), found gear placements to facilitate removal of a bolt thumbs_up.gif, bushwacked a new way down, made it out alive, ate a burrito. Life is grand.

I thought you had to work community service for the next 12 weekends?

JGowans said:

Greg_W said:

Lived the dream yesterday: climbed a sweet trad route with alpine feel (read: flakes and loose shit), found gear placements to facilitate removal of a bolt thumbs_up.gif, bushwacked a new way down, made it out alive, ate a burrito. Life is grand.

I thought you had to work community service for the next 12 weekends?

Read that post. It starts first weekend in August.