Violated Back by the Man

Greg_W

Well, it happened. I tried to get a ride to Pub Club last night, to know avail; so I decided to drive myself. I lost track of time and ended up leaving the bar after 11. As luck would have it one of Seattle’s finest pulled up behind me and flashed his lights. I knew I was fucked. He ran my plate and informed me that I was in violation of my work release agreement by driving after 11p.m. SHIT!!

Upshot of all that is that, as of August 1, my weekends are fucked as far as climbing goes. I’ll be on terminal community service for the next 12 weeks.

Enjoy the mountains this summer; I won’t be.

Greg _W

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man those work release programs really can be a bind, can't they! but, for that community service, I've got a chore for you. there is this newly painted purple house next to mine that really, really needs to be a different color. It would definitely be a community service to ease all of our eyes.

bigdrink.gifwazzup.gif

slothrop said:

That sucks, Greg. Why did he pull you over in the first place? Doncha need probable cause? Too much bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif ?

I punched it to get through a yellow light on 85th and 99; didn’t notice the cop sitting in the gas station on the corner.