Why?

JGowans

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"five coulors blind the eye, five notes defen the ear, five tastes deaden the mouth,

riding the chase on horseback over the feilds drives you crazy when you over do it;

And wanting what is precious

you do what distorts your being.

The Sage knows this in his gut,

and is giuded

by his instinct

and not by what his eyes want"

-Lao Tzu

Greg_W said:

wirlwind said:

here u might learn somthin:

http://whyfiles.org/

Go fuck the trees you're so in love with, twirlwind. the_finger.gif

there is actually some good information on this website u got to jump around a bit to find it though..

oh and by the way i'm not a tree hugger for the moswt part i just think its a wast to kill shit for no good reason,

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:i sugest thease questuions

Why am I here?

Why do I exist?

What is my purpose?

you can not fit your purpose into the greater purpose of being until you figure it out wink.gif

I've decided that adults will never know the answers to these questions because there's too much shite floating around our noggins. For true insight, I'm going to ask a bunch of little kids. I'm serious.

JGowans said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:i sugest thease questuions

Why am I here?

Why do I exist?

What is my purpose?

you can not fit your purpose into the greater purpose of being until you figure it out wink.gif

I've decided that adults will never know the answers to these questions because there's too much shite floating around our noggins. For true insight, I'm going to ask a bunch of little kids. I'm serious.

you are not the first:

"I wnet to the dr. I went to the mountain I looked to the children I drank from the fountain... the less I seek my source from some definitive the closer I am to finding"

- Indigo Girls

I am sure I have told this story before, but I have this friend that was out hiking and ran into like a pre teen camp of kids. There was a girl at the back of the pack pissed off, all my friend could get out of her was that they "were out there looking for their whatever"

everyone needs to find their whatever wink.gif

JGowans said:

I would love to hear the conversation! yelrotflmao.gif

JG asks my 4 year old daughter,"What is our purpose in life?" Abbie responds, "Can I have a popsicle or do you want to see my kitchen & make cookies?" yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Seriously - I am one to read into EVERYTHING. I don't know if it is becuase I am a woman or becuase I'm too sensitive. It drives me crazy. Way too much crap to whirl around in my mind. cantfocus.gif Kids think about the simple things and we make them too difficult. We teach them to complicate thier lives by example. hahaha.gif

I want my ice cream too! wave.gif

BURP said:

or like the old guy on city slikers said "just one thing" thumbs_up.gif keep it simple. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

"Yep, yep, yep..." quoted by Duckie from "The Land Before Time"

Get to watch a lot of kids movies. Even some of those are complex. Hmmmmm....

kitten said:

So we are back to the 'why' question....

cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gif

You can find all the answers in one place! wave.gif

again in my opinion questions are universal...answers are personal. What works for one person, may not work for another. Lets keep our minds open, shall we?