Why?

JGowans

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My purpose is to colonize as much of this great earth as god will allow on behalf of queen and country. america is proving a tougher nut to crack than i anticipated. my employers are putting some tough pressure on me for results.

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

JGowans said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:you can ask many questions but "why" is the one you never get a satisfactory answer to wink.gif

And that, I think, is precisely why no-one bothers to utter the word anymore. They're afraid of the answers and instead focus on action-reaction. Why is the dirty little word that no-one should ever mention. Why do we execute juveniles? Why do we refuse to recognize that the planet is going to shit? Why do we bomb other countries? Why do we have 16 year old girls getting stomach-reduction surgery? Why? Why? Why?

i sugest thease questuions

Why am I here?

Why do I exist?

What is my purpose?

you can not fit your purpose into the greater purpose of being until you figure it out wink.gif

as soon as you believe that a writer or scientist can answer thease for you, you have already given up

minx said:

why do i find it so funny when "big" philosophical questions are discussed/debated in spray?

because it is... I just heard something recently about growing up being the ability to accept contradiction wink.gif I like that. every thing contains it's opposit grin.gif

JGowans said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:you can ask many questions but "why" is the one you never get a satisfactory answer to wink.gif

And that, I think, is precisely why no-one bothers to utter the word anymore. They're afraid of the answers and instead focus on action-reaction. Why is the dirty little word that no-one should ever mention. Why do we execute juveniles? Why do we refuse to recognize that the planet is going to shit? Why do we bomb other countries? Why do we have 16 year old girls getting stomach-reduction surgery? Why? Why? Why?

i sugest thease questuions

Why am I here?

Why do I exist?

What is my purpose?

you can not fit your purpose into the greater purpose of being until you figure it out wink.gif

as soon as you believe that a writer or scientist can answer thease for you, you have already given up

Good point! There is alot more to life than what someone else can tell you or you can read in a book. It's not always about us. There is a greater good to consider!

Why were we put on earth? What do we have to do? What is our purpose?

minx said:

why do i find it so funny when "big" philosophical questions are discussed/debated in spray?

because it is... I just heard something recently about growing up being the ability to accept contradiction wink.gif I like that. every thing contains it's opposit grin.gif

this thread sucks soo much ass... holy shit... i have never heard so much pseudo-intellectual crap in my life... this and the lies thread tie for the two most ridiculous threads in this site's history... (including the poop threads)... damn! rolleyes.gifhellno3d.gifwazzup.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

this thread sucks soo much ass... holy shit... i have never heard so much pseudo-intellectual crap in my life... this and the lies thread tie for the two most ridiculous threads in this site's history... (including the poop threads)... damn! rolleyes.gifhellno3d.gifwazzup.gif

Heresy, I say. oh wait, upon rereading I see that you're actually complimenting the poop threads thumbs_up.gif

iain said:

E-rock said:

Heresy, I say. oh wait, upon rereading I see that you're actually complimenting the poop threads thumbs_up.gif

I love how you refer to them as "the poop threads" as if they are like picasso's blue period or something yellaf.gif

yellaf.gif