• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

erik said:

yeah sure....

i'll act like a woman if i can kill my enemies and be above all law......

matter of fact i will run as a lesbian!

Sweet! We'll put you in a platinum blonde wig and 6" platform heels; call you Titsie Tradslot or some shit.

rockband.gif

will you be my running mate?? that way we will have all cross gender and handicaps repersented!!!

Interesting viewpoint Trask. Seems like conservatives (or at least the neo-cons in power) are straying from typical conservative ideals - some of which I agree with, others not. One of the big ones is fiscal responsibility. I'd rather have tax and spend than the current borrow and spend.

How about "Bush for landscaper and shit shoveler" 2004?

I think Ashcroft and Rumsfeld are waayyyy scarier than Shrubya. Anyone else see the puppet strings in action?

Problem is, the initiatives that have already gone through will take a long time to undo. More important, is teaching people to think for themselves and not take what is reported as fact to necessarily be so. Critical thinkers make critical voters.

RuMR said:

Careful...GregW is armed...i don't think he takes to traitors lightly!

If you believe this, you really know very little about me.

As for someone stating that Rumsfeld is the 'Nazi' of our time. C'mon, this is ignorant. You have an extremely skewed vision of who and what the NSDAP stood for and wanted to achieve. Give it up.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

He probably thinks he has a license to do anything 'cause he keeps getting away with all this stupid shit. Bear witness: gajillion dollar tax cut? Check. Thoroughly unConstitutional "Patriot" Act? Check. Dubious invasion of another country substantiated by lies? Check. Blatant manufacture of patriotism-inspiring war action? Check. And that's not including election theft, gross anti-environmentalism, etc. etc. etc.

Whose fault is this, anyway? Somebody needs to discipline the fucker so he realizes that the perpetuation of this kind of crap isn't gonna fly. Hey, maybe if we vote his bitch ass out of office next year ..?

DFA; I see marriage hasn't generated any more brain cells or horsesense. In case you've forgotten, CONGRESS is the one who passes laws and controls the budget; therefore, CONGRESS is responsible for the tax cut. As far as the Patriot Act being unconstitutional, I'd say that 75% of what the government is currently involved in is a subversion of the Constitution as the Founding Fathers crafted it. He's not alone here. Ooohh, politicians actually lying? C'mon, LBJ and JFK did the same during Viet Nam. Election Theft? You are fucking delusional, man; I thought you were smarter than this. I guess you are a fucking slave to your ideology/religion like all the other liberals. Gross anti-environmentalism? Please, this is against the "law" somehow now? If it's true.

DFA, you're a fucking piece of shit tool of the liberal demogogue. DIE.