Cup o' noodle

MtnChicken

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MtnChicken said:

I don't want to be a "Lurker" - who do i have to talk to about getting a cool name. blah blah blah

Not that I've done it yet, but you can choose a name if you make a contribution to the administrators of this bb. I think it's about $40 or more, and jon and gapertimmy will let you pick one for yourself. Plus you get the coo little hand jibe next to your avatar! And you get some other sheeeit, too. See the home page under "cc.com brought to you by" for more details.

Otherwise, you're stuck with the names that the mods have set up. Go to the FAQ link and click on "What are these titles about?" to see what you have to live for if you're gonna go cheap. grin.gif

Why just today, with my 700th post, I went from a lowly and detestable "sprayprentice" to a less lowly, yet equally detestable "bumblygumby"! All without chippin' in sheeit! I really do need to set aside some bucks for you guys! When the kid gets outta diapers and formula, I'll be rich! Rich, I say!

trask said:

erik said:

RuMR said:

One more...my kreel's gettin' heavy, especially w/ the last fattie i just hooked...

i might be fat, but i can lose wieght!!! you will never grow taller!!!! old man!!

wazzup.gif

wrongo mr. erik...fat guys just like to think they can lose weight. seen yur dick lately? yelrotflmao.gif

OMFG...THAT'S FUNNY SHIT! just choked on my single grape that i'm having for dinner to lose weight!!!!!!!!!1

MtnChicken said:

... see, this is just a good time. I love it when men talk about LOVE. ... SOOoo romantic!

All of you KEEP YOUR DICKS TO YOURSELF. And if that's too difficult.... {{finding restraint not to pick a fight...}} .... umm {{biting my tongue.. er, fingers...}}} oh, i can't do it! ... must not do it... ARrrggghhhh! Pass me a sheep!

Shit...yer funny...we need to go craggin' sometime...

trask said:

tlg, you're funny. talking about noodles while erik is being gross

Its kinda like association, not really humor...she thinks of erik, and lo and behold, the image of a little stringy noodle (his dick) pops into her mind!!!!!!!!! Good thing she didn't say something about a ricebowl!!!!!

Kiss this erik: moon.gif

hahahahafruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Dru said:

thelawgoddess said:

hmm. well, i bet my ass is bigger than yours anyway. wink.gif

i have a ruler!

you'd better go get a yard stick...my ass is HUGE...

Oh wait, your a canucky bastard...make that a "meter" stick...

RuMR said:

the secret is following you, gregw, and trask around and posting inane responses to your inane posts...forget climbing, its all about spray!!

See watch this:

HEY GREG...GUNS SUCK...watch...he'll come running! It'll be worth at least 15 posts!!!!!!!!! cheeburga_ron.gifgrin.gif

That's the easy way, grasshopper. The difficult path is to spend the time actually responding to content; whatever it may be. Be willing to debate anything, be hated, spew worthless drivel, give beta, and simply entertain yourself and others with banal bathroom humor.

Good luck.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MtnChicken said:

Ohh, ooh! Can i help in the butt measering contest!!??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about in the butt measUring contest?? ((blush))

Anybody want to guess what i'm having for lunch today?

MtnChicken said:

Quote:

MtnChicken said:

Ohh, ooh! Can i help in the butt measering contest!!??

How about in the butt measUring contest?? ((blush))

Anybody want to guess what i'm having for lunch today?

Horsecock and PBR!!! HCL.gifbigdrink.gifpitty.gif

chirp said:

Careful of the dreaded Cup'O'Noodles, typically it takes more nutrients and liquids to actually process the stuff than it provides you...negative nutrient ratio. Danger! Danger!

I like twinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are those dangerous too? yellaf.gif