Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • olyclimber

      WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

      Help keep cascadeclimbers.com going!  Please consider donating so we can keep this site going.   We have set expenses right now but no revenue.  We do hope to getting a sponsor to help out, but for now we just need funds to upgrade the site and pay for hosting and licensing. See the "DONATE" tab in the top menu.
Sign in to follow this  
catbirdseat

Most Malicious Act

Recommended Posts

Since things are so boring around here, I've been trying to dream up something to draw some action.

 

So what is the most malicious thing another person has ever done to you? I suppose this can include vandalism to your property as well as assault to your person. It doesn't include theft. It has to be an act deliberately purpetrated against you for no other reason than someone was angry at you and wanted to get you. I am sure that sisu suomi has many tales. We've heard what he has done to others (bosses for example). Now I am sure there are lots of bar fight stories, but that's not what I'm after here.

 

In my case, the worst thing done to me was that several years ago I was poisoned with a highly toxic laboratory chemical. I don't think it was directed at me personally but at all members of my research group, since it was placed in a coffee machine. I passed out and was taken to the hospital.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

In my case, the worst thing done to me was that several years ago I was poisoned with a highly toxic laboratory chemical... ...it was placed in a coffee machine.

 

Lemme guess, phenolthalene (don't count on my spelling, i'm not a chemist)? We dropped a bit of that into our 9th grade Physical Sciences instructor's coffee mug when he wasn't looking. Made for quite a sight a few minutes later as he sprinted for the head. evils3d.gif

 

I believe it's the main ingredient in Ex-Lax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jon and Tim unleashing this God forsaken website on the poor working stiffs of the NW. cry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, phenolphthaleine is not a highly toxic chemical. What I got would have killed me had I gulped the entire cup of coffee. I like my coffee scalding hot and sip it. One sip and I was on the floor. This particular chemical causes a precipitous drop in blood pressure, in fact it was used experimentally at one time for this application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

What I got would have killed me had I gulped the entire cup of coffee... ...This particular chemical causes a precipitous drop in blood pressure...

 

Dude, that's just harsh! We were just kidding around with our instructor. Sounds like someone was out to kill you guys! hellno3d.gif

 

TLG, is there a Murder 1 charge in there somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on the floor and I come to just as someone yells "(name deleted) is passed out at her desk"! She had the coffee too. She had to stay longer in the hospital before her BP returned to normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

This isn't a guessing game. If I had wanted to tell you, I would have.

 

he is jsut embarrassed cause he is a lightweight... it was jack daniels... bigdrink.gifyellaf.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Malicious is a strong word! madgo_ron.gif

I can't think of anything malicious done to me intentionally. Thank goodness. But a lot of women are nasty and cruel! boxing_smiley.gif It would be great if we were all on the same side, but instead we compete. rolleyes.gif

Guess I am off on a rant! cantfocus.gif

My parents once left me at a bus station for 5 hours when I was 9 years old. thumbs_down.gif

My best friend slept with my boyfriend in high school. thumbs_down.gif

Nope - no good stories for you. Sorry bigdrink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My best friend slept with my boyfriend in high school.

 

I have some great pics to share

How the hell do you post them?

 

chivo!?! someone tell her how to post them!!!! yellaf.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, I said my piece and got shit for it.

Only advice I'll give is this: Wait till their back is turned then stick in the knife and twist it.

 

catbirdseat said:

Since things are so boring around here, I've been trying to dream up something to draw some action.

 

So what is the most malicious thing another person has ever done to you? I suppose this can include vandalism to your property as well as assault to your person. It doesn't include theft. It has to be an act deliberately purpetrated against you for no other reason than someone was angry at you and wanted to get you. I am sure that sisu suomi has many tales. We've heard what he has done to others (bosses for example). Now I am sure there are lots of bar fight stories, but that's not what I'm after here.

 

In my case, the worst thing done to me was that several years ago I was poisoned with a highly toxic laboratory chemical. I don't think it was directed at me personally but at all members of my research group, since it was placed in a coffee machine. I passed out and was taken to the hospital.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

No, phenolphthaleine is not a highly toxic chemical. What I got would have killed me had I gulped the entire cup of coffee. I like my coffee scalding hot and sip it. One sip and I was on the floor. This particular chemical causes a precipitous drop in blood pressure, in fact it was used experimentally at one time for this application.

 

I am going to guess it was some dimethyltryptamine cooked up by that dude Shulgin in his lab outside of Berkely and the entire experience was just an intense hallucination.... mushsmile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

In my case, the worst thing done to me was that several years ago I was poisoned with a highly toxic laboratory chemical. I don't think it was directed at me personally but at all members of my research group, since it was placed in a coffee machine. I passed out and was taken to the hospital.

shit dude. one time i seen my friend drink from the wrong bottle. he got hiself a good swallow of copenhagen spit before it came right back out. i laughed beer threw my nose at that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

...

Fuck, mate! eek.gif That's hardcore! ugh2.gifwtc.gif

 

I'm such a nice guy. I don't think I have any enemies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's one. When my wife was a kid, they'd hang out at the pier at Manhattan Beach, CA and bullshit while drinking soda pops. There was this one kid who never had any pop money and would always try to mooch a swig from other people's bottle. If anyone was foolish enough to comply, he would bottoms up the bottle and guzzle the whole thing down. Well, one day my wife and her friend decided they'd get even with the guy. They took an emply 7-Up bottle and filled it up with Wesson Oil. One of them pretended to sip from the bottle. When Jerko comes along and asks for a swig, they give him the bottle and as expected, glug, glug, glug. Bleckkk! Ha ha ha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eating blackberries as a kid

we pissed on the biggest ones

and the nerdy dude from our group

unknowingly ate them

no big thang I 'spose

but I still smile when I think on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What we kids called "bouldering" growing up in the deserts of eastern WA was bit different than the reference today.

 

It too was an activity, which consisted of rolling the largest boulder we could find onto the roadway, and concealing it beneath a giant tumbleweed. Then, hiding nearby, we would watch as the unsuspecting motorist was launched into orbit.

 

Many oilpans were sheared, but thankfully no one was ever injured or killed. We were rotten little bastards indeed, but I still get a chuckle when I think of the bewildered drivers trying to chase us down when they heard our cries of joy and laughter upon a successfully completed mission.

 

Old skool Jackass I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×