Abuse Me

JGowans

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glen said:

There's a Eurhythmics song in there somewhere... Some of the want to abuse you/ some of them want to be abused...

Sweat dreams are made of these, whom am I to disAAAAgree ......everybody is looking for somethin'.....

TO BE USED & ABUSED OR TO USE AND ABUSE

Hmmmmm...... hahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gif

gowens -

you're scottish right? isn't your country still owned by your english neighbors to the south? boy, it must just suck to be dominated by a bunch of tea sipping fudge packing pansies like the english. can't believe you still haven't shaken that one off. we did (USA). i think even the canuks have managed (although i think they still have the queen on their money or something).

so what ever happened to the scottish independance movement? didn't they make a movie about your last attempt at autonomy about 600 years ago? i guess they had to get an australian like mel gibson to play the lead role because they couldn't find any scottsmen with acting ability.

yelrotflmao.gif

gregm said:

gowens -

you're scottish right? isn't your country still owned by your english neighbors to the south? boy, it must just suck to be dominated by a bunch of tea sipping fudge packing pansies like the english. can't believe you still haven't shaken that one off. we did (USA). i think even the canuks have managed (although i think they still have the queen on their money or something).

so what ever happened to the scottish independance movement? didn't they make a movie about your last attempt at autonomy about 600 years ago? i guess they had to get an australian like mel gibson to play the lead role because they couldn't find any scottsmen with acting ability.

yelrotflmao.gif

Holy crap, this is the funniest shit I've read on here in a long while. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif