let's Play...

Dru

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

Name That Route!

I forget what its called, but erik just lead it about a month ago. The arete to its left (you can see very top of it in this pic) looks absolutely unreal! Makes Latest Rage look like a hike!

Alex said:

Dru said:

Name That Route!

I forget what its called, but erik just lead it about a month ago. The arete to its left (you can see very top of it in this pic) looks absolutely unreal! Makes Latest Rage look like a hike!

Do you mean arete to the right (Split Image) or did you forget to post a picture, or are you tripping mushsmile.gifconfused.gif

iain said:

I took a look at Split Image the other day on my way to climb mt hood and was wondering how people can get their hands free to make those clips. looks pretty intense.

If it were easy they'd call it alpine climbing.

Dru said:

Do you mean arete to the right (Split Image) or did you forget to post a picture, or are you tripping

Arete on the right, sorry. yes Split Image. Sick!

The 5.9 corner with the huecos is fun though!

slothrop said:

Somewhere in your backyard. No fair.

Dude, that is so not true.

Its my front yard. And its not that unfair since I know at least two other people on the board have done that route, and one of them posted yesterday. And, I have mentioned the name of the route before, so it is on the board somewhere. I'd sort of expect the EncyloDRUdica to be able to regurgitate the factoid, but I suppose its a relief to know that he has his limitations.