I need some advice.

erik

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fence_Sitter said:

allison...have you ever gotten along with another woman? i think you are afraid of competition...

There is always competition. I do think it is sad that someone can make a judgement so quickly. It is

important to have good & trusting friends. Woman friends are the most important and supportive.

PS

Thanks for the PM Allison. I am a bit ashamed of myself.

allison said:

That's what Alpie K says too. Maybe you can have and "I don't know shit about what I am talking about" support group! wave.gif

your a bit defensive there sister... is there a reason fo rthat...is it a sore spot? i just think that you are kinda hard on other women...giving them standards that...well...especially you couldn't live up to... sorry, but we are just observing.... cry.gif thre's a tear in ma beer cause i'm crying for you dear...you are on my lonely mind...ive cried a million tears...into these last fwe beers...

sayjay said:

allison...have you ever gotten along with another woman? i think you are afraid of competition...

yo, allison and i get along great!

not competitive with me at all...

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

to allison

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

iget along well with allison as well. I find her witty and wise grin.gif

it has to do with your enormous opinion which you espouse to any and everyone... when another person gives their opinion, you berrate them. Then it comes to decency... tyuo can act all nasT, but when another woman does it you act like she is a traitor to the gender... the list could go on and on all day, but i have shit to do...peace... bigdrink.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

it has to do with your enormous opinion which you espouse to any and everyone... when another person gives their opinion, you berrate them. Then it comes to decency... tyuo can act all nasT, but when another woman does it you act like she is a traitor to the gender... the list could go on and on all day, but i have shit to do...peace... bigdrink.gif

THA KID HAS A POINT

the most important thing I have learned of late is" just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you can't learn something from them"

in other words, take what makes sense and leave the rest wink.gif