SCHOOL SUCKS!

cracked

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH SERIOUSLY! WHERE I WORK THERE IS ONLY MEN AND GLADLY NONE OF THEM WEAR SUNDRESS OR SHIT LIKE THAT! I DONT GET TO HEAR OF DRUNKEN CO-ED ANTICS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

I WILL TRADE YOU!!!!!

I GET TO HEAR ABOUT THE LAST RV TRIP THEY TOOK, HOW THEIR KID SHIT HIMSELF IN THE RESTURANT. THEY ARE ALL OLD AND FAT MEN.

DOOD YOUR LIFE IS PRIME!!!

hahaha.gif

fredrogers said:

Working sucks more and harder, but it will not swallow and wants to kiss you afterward. Enjoy school while you can. cry.gif

Yeah no shit...you kids don't know how good you have it...big freaking deal...couple of exam weeks followed by breaks and a whole stinkin' summer off...oh waaaah, the inhumanity of it cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif...sheeesh..

I would glady trade WORK to go back to SCHOOL. Work demands more total time, has less tolerance for skipping, less vacation time, and most importantly NO CHICKS IN CHEERLEADER OUTFITS. I cannot stress this enough. Being around good looking girls all day is so many thousands of times better than being stuck in an office full of men (nerdy ones at that.)

No, no, fuck school. Work is so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o much easier. Exhibit a) work does not follow you home, ever. No papers to write, no studying 'til 4 am, etc. Exhibit b) to quote thrashcore genius philosophers DRI, "school's a job but you don't get paid". Why all the suffering and you have to pay for it?

Thassit. Drop out, get a job schlepping refried beans at Taco Bell, and revel in the leisurely routine of the working life.

GO! fruit.gif

cracked said:

I seem to get the impression that many peoples' jobs give weekends off....not the case with school. thumbs_down.gif

I seem to get the impression that many peoples' curriculums give them the summers/winter breaks/spring breaks off...not the case with jobs. thumbs_down.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

No, no, fuck school. Work is so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o much easier. Exhibit a) work does not follow you home, ever. No papers to write, no studying 'til 4 am, etc. Exhibit b) to quote thrashcore genius philosophers DRI, "school's a job but you don't get paid". Why all the suffering and you have to pay for it?

Thassit. Drop out, get a job schlepping refried beans at Taco Bell, and revel in the leisurely routine of the working life.

GO! fruit.gif

Yeah fuck this law school shit. I could probably make assistant manager at Taco Bell in 4 years if I work real hard.

"a) work does not follow you home, ever."

What the hell kind of job do you have? My work ALWAYS follows me home. And no staying up "till 4am"? I've put in two all nighters at work THIS WEEK, and thats just standard practice around here.

School is easy, easy, easy, easy - when I was in school I went climbing 3 days a week, played basketball every day, had plenty of time for hanging out - I mean your in class for a couple hours a day, max, and the rest of the time is yours.

Nothing, and I mean, nothing in this universe is worse than droning away your life in an office job. School is BLISS compared to work.

PLC said:

"a) work does not follow you home, ever."

What the hell kind of job do you have? My work ALWAYS follows me home. And no staying up "till 4am"? I've put in two all nighters at work THIS WEEK, and thats just standard practice around here.

School is easy, easy, easy, easy - when I was in school I went climbing 3 days a week, played basketball every day, had plenty of time for hanging out - I mean your in class for a couple hours a day, max, and the rest of the time is yours.

Nothing, and I mean, nothing in this universe is worse than droning away your life in an office job. School is BLISS compared to work.

Ummmm....i'm w/ PLC on this one...