Pack it out or Pack it up

CM3

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a prime example of windbagging to death something that was funny when thrown out as a smart-ass remark.

I challenge every person who has issues with "demeaning" remarks to self-examination. For example, Allison, how many times this week have you called a guy a "dick" or some other such gender-based term...even if it's thinking it to yourself? tongue.gif

RobBob said:

This is a prime example of windbagging to death something that was funny when thrown out as a smart-ass remark.

I challenge every person who has issues with "demeaning" remarks to self-examination. For example, Allison, how many times this week have you called a guy a "dick" or some other such gender-based term...even if it's thinking it to yourself? tongue.gif

I can tell you without stopping to count how many times I have used that term, out loud, or in my head, in the last week:

0.00 times

yellowsleep.gif

AlpineK said:

I notice on the Mountie thread on the main board that folks are calling the mountie instructors, "dicks," or, "pricks."

I am very offended that people would use part of the male anatomy to make a derogatory statement.

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifwazzup.gif

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifyelrotflmao.gif Just because my penis is small doesn't mean my sexual prowness is compromised! cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifyellaf.gifwave.gifyelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

Sphinx said:

AlpineK said:

I notice on the Mountie thread on the main board that folks are calling the mountie instructors, "dicks," or, "pricks."

I am very offended that people would use part of the male anatomy to make a derogatory statement.

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifwazzup.gif

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifyelrotflmao.gif Just because my penis is small doesn't mean my sexual prowness is compromised! cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifyellaf.gifwave.gifyelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

Aw, you probably want to be hush about your little problem there. Even if you're being all sincere now people will eventually start teasing you about it. You have to watch yourself on this bboard, constantly.

You're welcome/fleb

allison said:

RobBob said:

I can tell you without stopping to count how many times I have used that term, out loud, or in my head, in the last week:

0.00 times

yellowsleep.gif

ahem....bull shiat! ...just for the record...

p.s. good to meet you allison...check out my new sig! wave.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

allison said:

RobBob said:

0.00 times

yellowsleep.gif

OK Mr. smarty pants, let's see the proof!

See related thread on your autosig....let's start a trend here!

allison said:

Fence_Sitter said:

allison said:

RobBob said:

0.00 times

yellowsleep.gif

OK Mr. smarty pants, let's see the proof!

See related thread on your autosig....let's start a trend here!

proof!?!? the proof is on you

but why let these petty disagrements ruin what could become a lifetime relationship which culminates in that time honored tradition of matrimony? cant we all just get along...

p.s. you are talkin about me in you auto sig aren'tcha?