Need some advice

allthumbs

Trask:

Your beer of choice for your foray into the realm of blue collars shall be Hamm's (the beer refreshing!). Costing about a nickel more per can than PBR but with a far more refined flavor, yet still weightlessly effervescent, it is the perfect home improvement companion. Pairing well with tacos, burritos, and other easily portable work foods, and easily dispensed from widemouth cans (in 12 or 16 oz. sizes), Hamm's is all you need to get the job done right.

Your friend,

Dr. Flash "Get drunk at work!" Amazing

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, good old Irn Bru. Actually, there's a shop in Redmond called the British Pantry that sells it. Also, the Scottish Tea Shop near Madison Park sells a lot of that sutff too.

So funny. Thanks for reminding me of that dude. I also remember drinking Tizer when I was a boy. That was basically the red equivalent of Irn Bru. You could feel your teeth disintegrate with each sip. They even made little chewy candies as if the soda wasn't enough.

"Barrs Irn Bru. Made in Scotland from Girders." Great ads.

RobBob said:

NO, THATS WHAT YOU LEAK IF YOU DRINK HEFE!!

You are what you eat, I always say. Anyway, I only drink one a year, 'round October. Usually I drink

esb_label.gif

Red hooks gotda northwestern ale called the Chinnok... stuff is good...

Didn't Big Rock brewery out of Calgary used to make a lager or pilsner or maybe a light ale, that was named after a type of salmon or trout? They don't make it anymore but it was good and pretty cheap. Anyone remember what that shit was called?

specialed said:

Didn't Big Rock brewery out of Calgary used to make a lager or pilsner or maybe a light ale, that was named after a type of salmon or trout? They don't make it anymore but it was good and pretty cheap. Anyone remember what that shit was called?

no, but Buzzard Breath is good...

Dru said:

chinook pale ale

they also make Big Rock Trad. a beer you must drink for the name alone altho its also a good ale

Yeah that's the shit. We used to get it for like $4 a sixer at the Orange Street Food Farm in Missoula - Montana's #1 seller of Pabst, BTW.

specialed said:

That's too much man. I'm a lightweight. I like the fuzzy yellow stuff. They have this beer at the Winthrop brew pub like that, Bigfoot Ale. I'm good for about three sips. But sometimes I like a classic stout or porter bigdrink.gif

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale... it's a barleywine. 9.6% That's another good beer. smile.gifbigdrink.gif