Tattoos

Fejas

schlangeschmecker said:

Fejas said:

Whos got em, and what are they?

my tattoo

Who's got 'em? Bunch of loooooooosers (Big Lou-sers). What do they say? Essentially, each is a symbol which communicates the same message: The sum of my parts is my hole.

I've got tatoos. It sure beats having a giant german sausage shoved up your ass like slangshmekwhatever.

snaf.gif

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nolan: nope, just found her on the web, complete with interviews and everything. I thought she was a pretty good example of an obsession, but hey, everybody needs a hobby.

ChrisT: We're on the tag end of the boomers, seemed like schools were all crowded as I entered them and as I moved out of a school the portables started leaving too. If trivial pursuit were any measure, their boomer edition has a lot of questions that are a little too old for me. I'm defintely not gen-x though, even if I do have musical taste overlaps.

I don't think I would consider anyone who went to high school before 85' to be a part of the X generation... and any one who is still in high school now is disclueded... this new group of kids is different than us Xers... although it could just be a that we are evolving into a newer generation...

fern said:

who is Generation X

1965-1975

alpineK you don't make the cut - baby boomer tongue.gif

I never said I was Gen X, but I'm not a boomer. I'm something else. wink.gif

Saying Boomer's include folks born till 64 is ridiculous. Isn't the defining question for boomers, "What were you doing when Kennedy was shot?" My parents hadn't even met each other when that happened.

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

if you weren't old enough to get high in the 80's you are not gen x tongue.gifevils3d.gif

I thought gen X meant you were so high you can't even remember the 80's!

But what do I know? I was being chased by cops and getting beat up for riding my skateboard.

jkrueger said:

if you weren't old enough to get high in the 80's you are not gen x tongue.gifevils3d.gif

I thought gen X meant you were so high you can't even remember the 80's!

well I don't think I am the ONLY ONE blush.giftongue.gifgrin.gifwink.gif

Isn't the defining question for boomers, "What were you doing when Kennedy was shot?" My parents hadn't even met each other when that happened.

I only remember RFK getting shot...not JFK. Baby Boomer just describes the post-WWII population boom that's all. Don't overthink it.

Hell, I'm tail-end Baby-boomer ('62), and I can hardly remember the "me-decade" of the '80's. I don't think I would be alive if I was still "bringing it on" like then.

Class of 80 Rules rockband.gif

• 2 months later...