Tattoos

Fejas

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Scotland flag on my right shoulder. Had it since I first came to the Seattle 4 years ago and still like it a lot. I got it done at Slave To The Needle in Ballard. The yellow & red paint they used turned out awesome.

Not very creative I suppose but tatoos are all about personal expression and some folks get stuff that means something to them while others go for creativity.

Yours is pretty cool. What does text say?

JGowans said:

I have a Scotland flag on my right shoulder. Had it since I first came to the Seattle 4 years ago and still like it a lot. I got it done at Slave To The Needle in Ballard. The yellow & red paint they used turned out awesome.

Not very creative I suppose but tatoos are all about personal expression and some folks get stuff that means something to them while others go for creativity.

Yours is pretty cool. What does text say?

You if any one should reconize the launge... Its scottish gaelic, and it says "I am just the spider on the wall"...

bigdrink.gif

Fejas said:

JGowans said:You if any one should reconize the launge... Its scottish gaelic, and it says "I am just the spider on the wall"...

bigdrink.gif

I knew it was Gaelic but alas I'm not from the highlands & islands...only about 2% of the population speak the language these days. It's enjoying a bit of a resurgence but it's a bloody shame what has happened to our language.

I'm from Dundee in the North-East. Are you Scottish as well?

McCulloch, My family migrated to Manitoba Three generation ago, and my grandfather, in his 90 years, move to america... Thus I was born to the Alaskan Wilderness... I'm a nasty mix of Scott, Irish, Wellish, and bloody English... you could say its all about the ish....

ChrisT said:

I happen to think you're more unique WITHOUT a tattoo these days...they don't do anything for me. I like scars better! cheeburga_ron.gif

I would agree. tattos are like girl's with pierced belly buttons now. I can't even remember the last girl I dated *wihtout* one. rolleyes.gif