PUB CLUB 4-22

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We just did it at the ZOO 2 weeks ago. How about something we haven't done in a while, eh?

What about Hale's Brewpub on Leary? Hell, I believe that they even let minors in and those that are hungry can get some good grub. It's probably pretty quiet there on Tues. and they've got homebrew galore.

mattp said:

We could go to Hales with the understanding that "after hours" we'll head accross the street, to the Ballard Grill and Alehouse. Everybody wins, no?

I agree Matt. Hales then Ballard Alehouse. The under 21ers left last time before 10 to study so they shouldn't be bummed if the rest of us carry on after 10 at a different locale. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

The Zoo has no food and the parking can be oh so suck. Plus we just had one there. thumbs_down.gif

Hale's is an overpriced yuppy fuck fuck crappy fern bar, which is not the kind of place I want to spend my hard-earned cash. madgo_ron.gif Love the kids, but not gonna work hard to have an all-ages PC all that often. Plus at least one of them is out of town.

The Ballard Alehouse sounds pretty okay to me. bigdrink.gif

For future reference the Big Time Brewery is full of stinky hippies that love The Greatfull Dead and that shitty wanna be dead band The String Cheese Incident. The last time I was at the Big Time I pissed off one of the bar tenders by making fun of the SCI.

Fuck the Big Time madgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gif And fuck that stinky fucking oil that I can never remember how to spell but hippies love. madgo_ron.gif

I'm willing to go to Hales, but it is an overpriced yuppy fuck fuck place. Don't say you weren't warned. At least the Ballard Ale House is across the street.

snaf.gif