David_Parker Posted April 16, 2003 Share Posted April 16, 2003 There was much talk when this party should happen. Basically as soon as the pass opened. It's open and I'm sure there will be many headed that way this weekend. But it is short notice and it could wait one more weekend. I have circumstances that make this weekend better for me than next but either will work. I'm inclined to let the weather have a say as well. Next weekend makes sense from the standpoint there will be a little more planning involved. I don't know how to set up one of those polls, so I guess lets get some votes for "This" weekend (19/20) or "next" weekend (26/27). For those of you in the dark, see the "spring ski in" post at the top of the Freshies page. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.