Tomorrow's Pub Club Location?

chelle

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah jon, where are WE going to drink this tuesday??!!!?

i might need to sleep at someone's house and i am potty trained for the most part.

oh yeah, i saw dwayner last night at the book store he is still alive, recouping from some sort of bird attack. it made him all fat and slow. so now maybe some of us might be able to keep up with him!

Owl and Thistle (serves Guiness on Tap) has been mentioned many times and has yet to recieve our gratuity. Really convenient for me! It's right downtown near the ferry terminal. Also, there's an exit close by off 99 (the viaduct). I'm up for it this week! There's another Irish pub (used to be called Tir-Na-Nog) on the same block, or Kels up in Post Alley. Shit, maybe we should do the first Cascade Climber Pioneer square/ Pike Market/ Bell Town pub crawl!

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: David Parker ]

Pub Club! Pub Club! Pub Club!

Owl and Thistle sounds like the place, maybe Hikerwa can illuminate the board with directions, his work is in the same building and I hear there's some secret back stairway down to it so he can grab a pint of guiness on bathroom breaks!

The Owl and Thistle is in Post Alley. If one can get to the downtown area of seattle, they would travel to Columbia street from 5th avenue coming south and proceed to turn DOWN the hill on Columbia, stay to the very right (do not get on 99 south, you'll just end up in west seattle), at the stop sign look for some parking, and the Owl is in the alley to the north and east of the stop sign.

or

ia_find?link=btwn%2Ftwn-map_results&random=565&event=find_search&SNVData=&address=808+Post+Ave&city=seattle&State=wa&Zip=98104&Find+Map.x=42&Fi nd+Map.y=6

I hope this works....