I Saw U

North_by_Northwest

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just couldn't resist the mercer island comment... besides not knowing shit about this area nacho, you're also ignorant to the fact that some of the more active young climbers from this area come from M.I. recognize though that with anywhere comes sterotypes, but generalizing about whole communities and the level of "hardness" as you put it, make you look like an ass... but who gives a rip anyway...

-bobbyp

bobbyperu said:

(snip) you're also ignorant to the fact that some of the more active young climbers from this area come from M.I. recognize though that with anywhere comes sterotypes, (snip)

-bobbyp

Bart Paull being one example. I climbed with him once, before he had his drivers license, and he was as solid a climber as they come.

Uh oh.... looks like my jibe hurt some internet feelings. My bad! But listen up, all you Mercer street multitudes! What about MY feelings?! Ever think of that?! cry.gifEver think that maybe MYSTICNACHO was the mystery man in the minivan!? NOOOO. It's all about you, ya insensitive wankers. And I'd take you in a mapbook challenge any day of the week, and twice on sunday! boxing_smiley.gif

I'm pretty sure it was Chuck with a capital K that I saw. He didn't really do anything to piss me off, but if I see any of you in a random public place I'll probably give you the finger just for the hell of it. the_finger.gifyellaf.gif

I saw Flebfleb crossing the University Bridge one time, but he didn't look so the finger was not extended in jest. I'd like to flip one at CBS but I have to know what he looks like first. Post a picture of him and I'll keep my eyes open.

North_by_Northwest said:

I'm pretty sure it was Chuck with a capital K that I saw. He didn't really do anything to piss me off, but if I see any of you in a random public place I'll probably give you the finger just for the hell of it. the_finger.gifyellaf.gif

Wasn't me. But here's a big heapin' helpin' of the_finger.gif right back at you anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
OMFG, type ____ in a message, and some script turns it to ____ ! Shows how some people feel about old ____.

Now that's rich.

d@n - has been an untypable phrase on here for a long time. so is f1do. whatever happened to merv griffin, someone forget their other password?

He was unnameable (turned to Fido) then nameable for a while, and now unnameable again.

64n h0w!++ !5 4 p0$3r