allthumbs

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Now that the war is about over, what the hell are we going to fight about?

Lets make a list of potential subject matter:

1. The economy.

2. Health-care.

3. The always-volatile Trad vs. Sport.

4. confused.gif

How about Canadian helth care, that one seems to come up from time to time...

Fear not my Traskian friend for Mr. Bush and his cadre of elite war hungry politicos will quickly realize that the economy is still fucked and will therefore try to further avert our attention from it by invading, umm liberating, another hapless nation. Do you hear me Syria, North Korea, Cuba, Iran, China, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, Norway, etc., etc.?

JG, I beg to differ. Although mop-up and such will demand our attention for awhile, once we let France, Germany, Russia and the UN clean up the bones and mark their territory like pissing dogs, I think you'll see more of Bush's efforts at the home front. It'll be interesting to see his domestic policy, if any.

So, do you think that the thirst for blood has been quenched now? Now that we've taken down Afghanistan and Iraq, do you think the U.S. will go to war with another country in, let's say, the next 18 months? This isn't a loaded question. I'm curious to hear what most folks think.

I haven't really considered it, but there's probably decent odds of another war wouldn't you think?

JGowans said:

So, do you think that the thirst for blood has been quenched now? Now that we've taken down Afghanistan and Iraq, do you think the U.S. will go to war with another country in, let's say, the next 18 months? This isn't a loaded question. I'm curious to hear what most folks think.

I haven't really considered it, but there's probably decent odds of another war wouldn't you think?

on to riyadh! let's get to where the oil is NOW! the iraq fields have been neglected and shit. the equipment is fucked up. but the saudi fields are NICE. 25 cent per gallon gas is what im talking about. make the chevy go purr.

JG- I'm hoping that the U.S. will give it a rest. We need to deal with Korea, but now that China has stepped in, I think it will come to a non-hostile, diplomatic conclusion. Let's hope.

I think the so-called war on terrorism will continue (meaning chasing down that fucker Bin Lacky), although on a much smaller and more localized level.

Well the funny part is that the US keeps trying to get the UN to deal with Korea but China doesn't want any part of it. They want direct talks from Washington with Pyongyang. Either way though, somebody has to deal with them. I'm not sure who it'll be...but i imagine it'll be the US again.

JGowans said:

I think that with Iraq out of the way we should now concentrate on the Canadians. I'm sick of waiting in line at the border and that BC and Alberta should be part of the US. They can keep the rest. Let's start a Conquer Canada Campain! laugh.gif

bubblebutt said:

JGowans said:

I think that with Iraq out of the way we should now concentrate on the Canadians. I'm sick of waiting in line at the border and that BC and Alberta should be part of the US. They can keep the rest. Let's start a Conquer Canada Campain! laugh.gif

just try it and we will slash your tires some more boxing_smiley.gif

think of the increase in ganja prices a war on drugs would cause

erik would have to take up home growing the_finger.gif