weekend TRIPS

skyclimb

So, with the fine weather that has (enclosed) the major areas of the N.W. what is the route for the weekend????????????????????????????HOOD,SHASTA,RAINIER,BAKER,ADAMS,SISTERS,SMITH,

N.CASCADES.

WOULDN't the more exposed routes be fucking perfect right now. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. nice ice. AH,Oh.

AND also anyone done a winter trip up elk horn. Looks fucking sweet. Nice ridge , and north headwall.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two cragging day trips from Seattle

So how come nobody is planning anything very alpine? Are you silent bastards holding out on us? yellaf.gif Or are the conditions wrong? I haven't been keeping up, school has me in complete utter fucking head-above-water work hell this week and the next madgo_ron.gif - but I'd like to read about it... smirk.gif

Oh, and I call bullshit on Erik's story hellno3d.gif

It's pretty easy for a prof to put all the stuff that scales with the size of the class onto the TAs. Thankfully I've not had to work with one of those yet. But, the profs know what they're headed into beforehand, and the TAs get to scramble like crazy during the first week until things are settling down a little bit.