Michigan Climber Intrigued by Pub Club et. al.

Braumeister

As I read through this board's threads on a near daily basis in an effort to alleviate office boredom and enhance my dreams of my next climbing trip to the PNW, I feel a kindred spirit with some of you.

I'm intrigued by the Pub Club and some of the other adventures you all have here. My climbing buddy and I will be making our next pilgrimage in mid-July and would like to submit our application for joining you during our visit. Our qualifications include:

1. We LOVE Guinness, especially in tall glasses. bigdrink.gif

2. We climb. fruit.gif

Whaddaya think? Can we join the club?

Please be kind...

Braumeister

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Braumeister said:

As I read through this board's threads on a near daily basis in an effort to alleviate office boredom and enhance my dreams of my next climbing trip to the PNW, I feel a kindred spirit with some of you.

I'm intrigued by the Pub Club and some of the other adventures you all have here. My climbing buddy and I will be making our next pilgrimage in mid-July and would like to submit our application for joining you during our visit. Our qualifications include:

2. We climb. fruit.gif

Please be kind...

Braumeister

DOOOOOD take your groveling to spray tongue.gif

chucK said:

Muffy,

I think "fawning" would be a better description.

Braumeister,

Yes. Sure you can, with only one catch, could you give Dave_Schuldt a ride?

fruit.gifbigdrink.gif

I think some one should GIVE ME A RIDE TO PUB CLUB grin.gif

Our qualifications include:

1. We LOVE Guinness, especially in tall glasses.

2. We climb.

Yep, those are certainly the required qualifications, though being a Guinness drinker is only extra gravy for being accepted. We never turn away new faces at Pub Club--especially if they handle the pitcher purchasing. thumbs_up.gif

Detroiters are already too busy attending Red Wings pub clubs--besides, I live 250 miles from Detroit (thank God!).

Does "PDX" have something to do with Portland? Our July climbing plans are for Adams w/ home base at a friend's house in Hood River...

Someone asked about where else in Michigan you can see sandstone? Well, in Northern Michigan we don't climb our sandstone, we paddle around it...

159413-IndHd4.thumb.jpg.9073ff691b2101580889ab357c94badc.jpg

Hood River certainly is a beautiful place. You are more than welcome at the "PDX" pub club if you're ever around. DFA is too affraid to show his face.

Ditch the soth side and check out the north side of Adams. The goats are friendly, and their ain't so many people. Just avoid the North risge unless you must use it as a descent. The Adams Glacier and the NF of the NW Ridge are both great.

Braumeister said:

2. We climb. fruit.gif

Please be kind...

Braumeister

Don't Ask!!! Just show Up!!!!

bigdrink.gif

Winter said:

Hood River certainly is a beautiful place. You are more than welcome at the "PDX" pub club if you're ever around. DFA is too sexy for his shirt, too sexy for his shirt, so sexy it hurts.

[blah blah mountaineer drivel]

Thanks, Winter! That's very flattering of you to say, but it's probably because you're always drunk to the point of double vision at those pub clubs.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Winter said:

Hood River certainly is a beautiful place. You are more than welcome at the "PDX" pub club if you're ever around. DFA is too sexy for his shirt, too sexy for his shirt, so sexy it hurts.

[blah blah mountaineer drivel]

Thanks, Winter! That's very flattering of you to say, but it's probably because you're always drunk to the point of double vision at those pub clubs.

Quit misquoting my posts you miscreant sport climber. You must have had one too many Redbulls. It'll turn you into this ....

michael.gif