"Naturally the common people don't want war...but

glassgowkiss

"Naturally the common people don't want war...but after all it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them that they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.

--Herman Goering "

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glassgowkiss said:

"Naturally the common people don't want war...but after all it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them that they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.

suck dick you hemorrhoid

glassgowkiss said:

--Herman Goering "

Dear God, Please have war. Amen boxing_smiley.gif

catbirdseat said:

I'm thinking back to conversations I had before the election, "Bush, Gore they're all the same. I'm going to vote my conscience. I'm voting for Nader".

I hope all you Naderites are happy NOW. Do you still think there isn't any difference between Bush and Gore? fruit.gif

I went out and voted for Nader after those damn TV network statisticians told me that Gore had won.

I hope all you Naderites are happy NOW. Do you still think there isn't any difference between Bush and Gore?

Yeah gore aint pres to start with. smirk.gif

Maybe gas prices will be down to 58 cents after the war. It sucks people have to die for war but it's better than that bastard getting nukes - seems like France is hot to assist the guy.

My guess is the dirty war will commence soon. I hope they use those psuedo nukes right away to deter them bastards form using NBC on us. Looks like the ball is going to start rolling soon. MY best wishes and safety to all the people in harms way and just shoot then ask questions as long as you know they are Iraqis.

Cpt.Caveman said:

I hope all you Naderites are happy NOW. Do you still think there isn't any difference between Bush and Gore?

Yeah gore aint pres to start with. smirk.gif

Maybe gas prices will be down to 58 cents after the war. It sucks people have to die for war but it's better than that bastard getting nukes - seems like France is hot to assist the guy.

My guess is the dirty war will commence soon. I hope they use those psuedo nukes right away to deter them bastards form using NBC on us. Looks like the ball is going to start rolling soon. MY best wishes and safety to all the people in harms way and just shoot then ask questions as long as you know they are Iraqis.

i forget...didn't u go the first time??? confused.gif

there's always some people that think peace solves everthing. bullshit!

you guys ever notice theres always one stupid asshole who doesent respect anyone except them selves and doesent understand anything unless you pound it down his throagth with all the force you can muster? say hello to the devil saddam. the_finger.gif

Amen, BURP. Too true. I know so many people who think that if we sit in a circle holding hands and humming nobody will want to kill us. People are programmed to want to fight. Which is why there is professional boxing, martial arts, paintballing, etc. Hello?

cracked said:

Amen, BURP. Too true. I know so many people who think that if we sit in a circle holding hands and humming nobody will want to kill us. People are programmed to want to fight. Which is why there is professional boxing, martial arts, paintballing, etc. Hello?

Some people here think we should sit and hold our peckers until assholes like him are armed like South Korea. I wonder what Hans Blix would have to say about his so called "South Korea is clean" inspections that he gave and pronounced of them in the 90s when he so declared them in compliance. We can all see their demeanor now....... To argue that they are the greater threat is another argument and off the main subject. To deter from more of the same is of importance. To sit and watch is making yourself a sitting duck in the future and also sends messages to other regimes. A good defense consists of a good offense. To sit and watch\wait is just buying people like this more time to do what they desire.

Cpt.Caveman said:

A good defense consists of a good offense. To sit and watch\wait is just buying people like this more time to do what they desire.

I'd qualify that statement. It's a fine line to tread. But think of what could have been prevented if someone had taken Hitler out when he was in the process of being the man he became. Then again, war isn't the best option when you can get the same results using different means. But this war is justified, IMHO.

cracked said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

A good defense consists of a good offense. To sit and watch\wait is just buying people like this more time to do what they desire.

I'd qualify that statement. It's a fine line to tread. But think of what could have been prevented if someone had taken Hitler out when he was in the process of being the man he became. Then again, war isn't the best option when you can get the same results using different means. But this war is justified, IMHO.

My guess is some people don't comprehend the potential of nuclear, biological, and chemical agents......... Or one of more of the three at all.

Cpt.Caveman said:

cracked said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

My guess is some people don't comprehend the potential of nuclear, biological, and chemical agents......... Or one of more of the three at all.

radioactive poisonous anthrax! shocked.gif

Dru said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

cracked said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

radioactive poisonous anthrax! shocked.gif

coming to a store near you. stay tuned.