PDX Pub Club

Winter

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Oh, man, where to start? The whole thing's just a real baffler, any way you slice it. Take this "big-ass joint" for example. Like, what's with that, anyway? And, like, the guy? C'mon ...

Oh, it's all so damn confusing ... can we talk about something else?

moon.gif you're such a gurl

When you're following a pair of hot buns in tights it's amazing how much faster a guy can run. I'd draft a hottie, say hello then pass her on the next hill. Then I'd draft the next hottie. Before ya know it you're on the home stretch and having a bowl of chowder.

Runner chicks in tights. God bless America.

same old, same old...39 posts and no nearer a watering hole than from the first. let's do it after mid-week next week so poor, over-worked/under-sexed rob might attend and pete can repeat his last performance by table dancing and whipping out the one eared elephant...oh, yeah, and let's do it someplace where they got cnn so we don't miss the fancy light show being put on by our goverment at great expense to replace the rather boring finals season on t.v.

any of you fools feel like taking one last winter run up hood tonight? winter ends tomorrow afternoon.... see ya's at timberline, from whence i shall sprint in just me boxers and plastics up the southside, spreading christmas cheer the whole evening....

MtnHigh said:

When you're following a pair of hot buns in tights it's amazing how much faster a guy can run. I'd draft a hottie, say hello then pass her on the next hill. Then I'd draft the next hottie. Before ya know it you're on the home stretch and having a bowl of chowder.

Runner chicks in tights. God bless America.

Ever run the Hood to Coast? You get to see them change OUT of those tights and INTO shorts. Oh yeah baby, god bless the red white AND blue.

Iain, what kind of climber doesn't incorporate beer consumption into his training regimen? Don't make us pin you down, pour it down your throat, pants you and toss you in the girls bathroom.

Pub Club at Lucky Lab?

snaf.gif

Christ I go away for a few minutes and the sprayers have taken over.

I'm going to propose next Thursday, March 27 at 6:30 pm. Location: The Horse Brass.

The Lucky Lab is cool and all but they don't have booze. I don't want to piss off MtnHigh and his lentils. I'll be coming back from Hood River but should be around by 7-ish.

By the way, I'll get drunk tomorrow if anyone's interested.

bigdrink.gif

Edited by Winter