Trask Is A Sexist Pig

trish_fox

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trish_fox said:

I've about had it with Trask. He sends me inappropriate PM's and asks me for naked pictures and underwear in the mail. I think he's a pig, and just wanted to warn the other gals here.

Word on the street is that you are sleeping with Trask. the_finger.gif

jon said:

trish_fox said:

I've about had it with Trask. He sends me inappropriate PM's and asks me for naked pictures and underwear in the mail. I think he's a pig, and just wanted to warn the other gals here.

Word on the street is that you are sleeping with Trask. the_finger.gif

so basically trish_fox = trask's fist? hahaha.gif

trish_fox said:

Well De-lish Trish, I don't see you wearin' sack cloth, unless you mean "let's hit the...!" evils3d.gif

ryland_moore said:

What's this? DFA standing up for Trask? No worries Miss Fox, there are plenty of gentlemen on this Board as well.

As Trask's most beloved avatar, Dr. Flash Amazing would consider no other course of action but to defend the noble and beer-scented Trask. Of course, given that "Ms." Fox is also an avatar of Trask, perhaps such defense is not needed, but if you're going to get one avatar in the game, you might as well trot them all out for some field time.

wave.gifwave.gifwave.gif

Have any of you heard the story of a school boy from Portland who goes by the nickname of Dr. Flash Amazing? Want to know how he came by that name? After soliciting a prostitute for his first time, agrees to have kinky sex with her -- allowing her to tie him to the bed face down. After stealing his wallet she promptly leaves the room. Leaving him tied up. Just as the situation sinks in and DFA realizes he is about to be very embarrased when he is found -- a man dressed as Batman, without any pants on, jumps out of the closet and sodomizes him with his 12 inch penis.