The Ghost of DFA

MtnHigh

Muffy, I can relate to your nicotine woe's. In fact I think that has been the only redeeming part of this whole thread. The whole "who is DFA" thing is patently boring. It is obvious beyond any doubt to any perceptive person that has been to the R&R pub club and the last party. I am surprised ( and dissapointed ) that it has flumoxed so many of you.

DFA is Ivan...plan & simple.

P.S. Does anybody care to know who Bonzo was? ...Yawn

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wave.gif

Hey! Hey! All y'all are wrong, except for Iain, who correctly stated that Dr. Flash Amazing was at the PRG the other night. Who is the elusive Doctor? Trask's egotistical alter-ego? A 6th-grade girl with too much time on her hands? Some gumby from PDX who couldn't climb stairs without aiders and a fixed line? Todd Skinner on a Jack Daniels bender?

If you or someone you know thinks you may have spotted Dr. Flash Amazing, please call our anonymous tip line at 1-888-I-LUV-DFA!

congrats dfa your thread is the current "scorcher". perhaps a sad commentary on the climbing content of the site at this time. yellowsleep.gif

Thank you, thank you all so very much. On behalf of AmazingCo, Inc. and all the groupies, Dr. Flash Amazing would like to extend his sincere gratitude. Honestly, you're all just too kind. No autographs, please; the Doctor is a busy man, thank you.

wave.gifsnaf.giffruit.gif