The truth catches up and spoild the plot

Peter_Puget

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the guy, or have an opinion on him, but he was trying to say he wishes Glenn Beck's rally wasn't at the Lincoln Memorial, that much is pretty obvious. Add in some repetitive soundbites and typical right wing radio hype and, voila, you end up with a freedom hating governor. I truly hope you aren't stupid enough to believe this is proof the guy wishes this "wasn't a free country."

Considering how frequently right wingers (just take the case of Beck for example) say the most inane things, how are we supposed to know when PP doesn't mean to be taken seriously?

For example, perhaps PP knows whether we are supposed to take seriously regressive claims that their current bout of islamophobic hysteria isn't an electoral ploy. I want to know because they are so obviously lying about it (it's the same old racist ploy they have used for the last 40 years [at least] during each election cycle) that perhaps I should just relax because they don't mean it and it's a joke. Which is it PP?

Come on J_B....

He said this

“It’s a free country,” he said, then added almost off-handedly, “I wish it weren’t. but it’s a free country, and you gotta respect that freedom.”

NOT

“The Mosque is going to be built near ground zero," he said, then added almost off-handedly, “I wish it weren’t. but it’s a free country, and you gotta respect that freedom.”

The fantastic lengths you go to to deny the obvious amazes me. Are you so blind that you cannot see?

Come on J_B....

I know you like to think this is a good troll but the fact that nobody can really tell whether you are joking, even though your talking point is effing ludicrous, ought to tell you something about the average credibility of right wing talking points.

So, are you behind all this islamophobic nonsense too?

The fantastic lengths you go to to deny the obvious amazes me. Are you so blind that you cannot see?

how much public speaking have you done? doesn't usually take me more than about 5 minutes to say some thoroughly stupid shit that i don't even mean.

So, are you behind all this islamophobic nonsense too?

Phew, thank god google images can't find any images of Christians being violent...

I'm sure you can, although not to anywhere near the scale of the current islamic spasm of violence. In any event, there is no shortage of "christianophobia" (or antisemitism) here on this site. Strange how silent you and the Meme brothers are when a post titled "fuck baby jesus" pops up, or when the latter posts an picture of Bebe & Co. gathered around a map of the Middle East and dressed as Nazis.

You need to lay off the Ho Hos and Rockstar, beyotch. De-jack it n shit.

Just the opposite, bitch. No HFCS or refined sugar for 6mos now. After 30 days I almost roundhouse kicked a Mike&Ike dispenser and feasted on the supermarket floor.

You just need to come out of the closet as the full blown liberal you are. Then you'd be able to shop at Trader Joe's, and tuck into a bag of Gummy Penguins while watching the hotties fondle the organic bananas for firmness.

You need to lay off the Ho Hos and Rockstar, beyotch. De-jack it n shit.

Just the opposite, bitch. No HFCS or refined sugar for 6mos now. After 30 days I almost roundhouse kicked a Mike&Ike dispenser and feasted on the supermarket floor.

You just need to come out of the closet as the full blown liberal you are. Then you'd be able to shop at Trader Joe's, and tuck into a bag of Gummy Penguins while watching the hotties fondle the organic bananas for firmness.

Lets see your moobs, studmuffin.