Hey Sobo

minx

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww shucks, guys, my vewy own berffday thread? Thanks for all of the well wishes, folks. I'm touched... :blush:

I am truly blessed to be a part of this beautiful little shithole of an online community. :grlaf:

But let me be very clear on sumpin here, Norm: I ain't 50 yet. That bullshit happens next year!

And Keith, nuthin' fell off that I wasn't already not using anyway. :laf:

Awwww shucks, guys, my vewy own berffday thread? Thanks for all of the well wishes, folks. I'm touched... :blush:

I am truly blessed to be a part of this beautiful little shithole of an online community. :grlaf:

But let me be very clear on sumpin here, Norm: I ain't 50 yet. That bullshit happens next year!

I don't want to hear what you're touchin. Specilly if it anin't attatched no more.

I don't want to hear what you're touchin. Specilly if it anin't attatched no more.

I can't touch 'em. My wife keeps them in a jar on the mantle. They've been there a while now.

I get to see them every day, though, when I walk through on my way to the kitchen. :laf:

I can't touch 'em. My wife keeps them in a jar on the mantle. They've been there a while now.

I get to see them every day, though, when I walk through on my way to the kitchen. :laf:

:lmao:

You shoulda told me that BEFORE I got married. :eek:

:lmao:

You shoulda told me that BEFORE I got married. :eek:

Shit, Keith, didn't you learn a damned thing the first time around? At least I have an excuse!

Happy Birthday Paul. I got an idea if you ever get those things out that jar.

My wife lets them out for a coupla weekends in the spring, and then again for a coupla months in the fall. I'm working on getting them out more in the winter. What's on yer mind?

Well i'v been a Senior Citizen in Or. for 6 mo. but haven't got a discount on beer yet! But went to see my Plastic Surgeon last week,and it went something like "HOLE FUCKING SHIT! DID I FALL OUT OF A UGLY TREE AND HIT EVERY BRANCH ON THE WAY DOWN"? I was glad held back his real thoughts,I'm going back next mo.! So i down a few 1mg. Xanax's and drove nascar speeds to my PSYCHOIOGIST for a little couch love and home to drink a 6 pack of IPAs! "And i don't have kids"!!! So next year you'll be a Senior Citizen too. I hope the transition go's as smoothly as mine has? Happy 49th. Sobo...

Edited by pc313

Kitty.jpg

A big squishy belated Happy Birthday hug to you, Sobo. I hope it was a day as special as you, Hunnypie! :kisss:

I know you will have a great year ahead of you. May you find new mountains to climb and new friends to climb them with(pick me, pick me!!!) And--most important--may your heart be happy and full.

Here's to a year of putting all your parts to good use! :brew: