Steal my projects

dberdinka

So I wander around the cascades and see shit and tell myself "I'm gonna come back and climb that" but I never do.

So in the spirit of lovin, learning, sharing and caring (Oh J-Diddy where are you....) here's a short list of all that obscure stuff I've see that I'm never gonna get back too. Anybody else? (Come on get real are you ever going to really go do that route?). Have at, and post a TR.....

Redoubt

the northeast coulior that would be climbers left and around the corner from the northeast face. An early season mixed climb.

Mox Peaks

east face rock climb (OBVIOUS! and probably shit)

ne face couliors (see photo SW BC backcountry skiing book, looks good!)

GreyBeard

a route climbers right of the Skoog route that starts in a deep coulior then zigzags to avoid cliff bands

Black Peak

The Complete NE ridge (the popular version only climbs the upper 25% of it if that). This one I still might actually go do.

Goode

Complete East Ridge (probably shit rock but a HUGE line)

North Buttress (between the becky routes and the beebe (sp?) coulior you could climb rock without ever touching the glacier)

Logan

Lots of possibilities as evidenced by Wayne and Offwhites (??) adventures. A full traverse from the North Fork of Bridge Creek would be cool, so would the NE? ridge line as seen from the ragged ridge area.

Slesse

Heart of Darkness! Heart of Darkness!

Bigwall route on east face right of the Isaac route that would lead directly to the upper buttress of NE face. It's there. Athetic and Direct.

S Nesakwatch

All them beautiful dihedrals right of the Spagnut/Neufield lines. Evidently they're grassy? Reagrdless they are the best looking lines on the face.

Illusion Peaks

SW Slabs on North Peak. Hard to get to but looks sweet.

Chinese Puzzle Wall. Was it ever finished?

Blueberry Hill

direct line above western slabs to ridgetop

the face north of the "Smoot Unknowing" route (or did the posse already jump on this one?)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All them beautiful dihedrals right of the Spagnut/Neufield lines. Evidently they're grassy? Reagrdless they are the best looking lines on the face.

1) You mean Neufeld/Struthers/Barg/Brayshaw/Spagnut/Cairns/Rose/Alez/Janez' girlfriend/Frimer/Burbee lines yellaf.gif I think there's about 7 or 8 established lines or variations now

2) Isn't it surprising no one has climbed those dihedrals yet with all the activity? Take a lawnmower, weed whacker, trowel and gardening gloves. And knifeblades. Lotsa knifeblades. thumbs_up.gif

dberdinka said:

Mox Peaks

east face rock climb (OBVIOUS! and probably shit)

ne face couliors (see photo SW BC backcountry skiing book, looks good!)

don't forget spickard se face while you in there wave.gif

and feel free to try a winter ascent of the east face of Urquhart!!

dberdinka said:

Black Peak

The Complete NE ridge (the popular version only climbs the upper 25% of it if that). This one I still might actually go do.

Do you mean the nice ridgeline that starts about a 1/2 mile north of pk 8395? I was up on 8395 a few weeks ago looking at that. What I could see looked like major choss - mostly straightforward looking, but very steep getting up to 8395.