What happened to this place anyway?

allthumbs

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm back- actually had to do some work.

Trask- lick the skid marks out of my climbing undies (brown to the back yellow up front)

Muffdiver- I appreciate your hostility, if you would like to engage in an exchange of insults, I'm game. I just don't want to start a cyber flirt session- unlike some of your groupies, I actually enjoy the company of women in person.

So, here goes- I had a hard time figuring out who you actually were, you have so many nicknames- 'pin cushion', 'tijjauna Tonya, donkey extrordinair', 'jawbone', 'Sanpaper Sally'...etc. you are so ugly, I had to put a bag on MY head, you are so ugly- you should just walk around on your hands- maybe then you'd pass as a girl with an afro and bad breath.....sorry- ok, you're up-

nice! verry well done laugh.gif but realy, but I don't date fat boys who can't climb anyway wink.gif I met a woman once, up in washington... she said she knew you and that you were a 20 second fuck.... so in person I guess you arn't anymore fun than you are on line wink.gif

your turn buddy cool.gif

when i looked at the title i thought it was going to be about how yesterday people were actually talking about climbing Most of it was just who was up at chair on saturday but there was talk about ny gulley so forth. Today back to nothin but spray.

We used to have fuckin' knock down slugfests and killer bitch sessions. Now it's all nice and crap. I miss the way it was in 2001. Any REAL sprayers left around here, or have your women gotcha sucking tit?

In order to have Spray you got to have a difference of opionion about something that matters, like whether smoking weed in Muir Hut is a good or bad thing. Nobody has been doing anything interesting these days, or if they are, they aren't writing.

Just trading insults back and forth is boring, because there is no conviction behind it. No belief. Where are the arguments?

I'm not sure why it is that the sport climbers and the trad climbers are so fond of sniping at each other, but it has been fertile ground for Spray in the past. Now they are being nice to one another for some reason. Sport climbers: don't you realize trad climbers stink because they go days without a shower. Trad climbers: remember that sport climbers are pussies because they are averse to risk and the expenditure of effort to reach their favorite climbing destination.

We're having an outbreak of civility. Why even the snowboarders and skiers are starting to show respect for one another. What is this world coming to?

We need to end this bad habit of seeing issues from both sides! Come on everybody. Put those blinders on. Think one-sided. Use unfair arguments. Polarize. Dehumanize. Remember, there is no human being behind the avatar. They are just some sort of primative primate species that doesn't deserve your respect.

Remember to put down your fellow CC.comer, you have to lump him/her into that category called the Enemy. You must not just insult him, you must make the the rest of the world lose respect for him. Until then your mission has not been fulfilled.