Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

A little sensitive. I wasn't alluding to you, rather, to frequent calls from the left for debt forgiveness. Particularly student debt.

Exactly.

Then my mistake.

I don't believe there is a "frequent" call for debt relief from loans. And as college is getting more and more limited to a elite of America, I would advocate for more support for poor students that otherwise would not be able to afford it. It is much different than from when I went to undergraduate 40 yrs ago - when you could work during the year and hold down two jobs in the summer and come out of 4 yrs of school with little debt. That just isn't possible these days.

But if you borrow it - you should just pay it back.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really don't know a thing about hiring a contractor. Not that I'm surprised. :lmao:

I hired an arborist last year, actually, to trim my 60 year old oak tree. If you were actually a reasonable person on spray and not such an asshole, I may have hired you. The guys that did the work were super nice, and I'll hire them again - I've got a stump that needs removed too.

You really are clueless about what I do for work even though the answer is close by :laf:

Just as a starter stump grinding is not something I offer to do for any potential client.

[quote=AlpineK

You really are clueless about what I do for work even though the answer is close by :laf:

Just as a started stump grinding is not something I offer to do for any potential client.

I've visited your web page before. You're missing the meta-point here, but much THC accumulation can readily explain that cognitive disability.

A little sensitive. I wasn't alluding to you, rather, to frequent calls from the left for debt forgiveness. Particularly student debt.

Exactly.

Then my mistake.

I don't believe there is a "frequent" call for debt relief from loans. And as college is getting more and more limited to a elite of America, I would advocate for more support for poor students that otherwise would not be able to afford it. It is much different than from when I went to undergraduate 40 yrs ago - when you could work during the year and hold down two jobs in the summer and come out of 4 yrs of school with little debt. That just isn't possible these days.

Agree. A college graduate is, ostensibly, the most able to repay debt. Still, I do hear this call frequently.

Exactly.

Then my mistake.

Agree. A college graduate is, ostensibly, the most able to repay debt. Still, I do hear this call frequently.

stop pissing and moaning about healthcare costs then. With even mid level practitioner over 60K in debt, you have to pay it back somehow.

shit, you should become a teacher :)

Something tells me I wouldn't last very long in that environment. :)

Thought about teaching at a community college--but they really don't make shit. :noway:

meh, you might be surprised- the drop out rate is high, which is, you know, a sign maybe that it's worth paying well for, since so many can't seem to do it w/o suffering a massive freak-out :)

the challenge for a teacher of government and history and current events (the area you'd be inclined to i imagine) of course is divorcing yourself as much as possible from your own point of view and finding validity and respect for others, skills not easily learning on the interwebs- putting up with mother-fuckers is mostly what defines the job :)

ultimately, and it is corny, it IS a fun job, once you learn to filter out the bullshit - kids make me laugh and i see plenty of myself in them, especially the ones that annoy the piss out of me - like all of us, they're just trying to figure out how to survive w/o losing their shit, and often fail in the most spectacular of ways....

yeah though, teaching community college is like being a voluntary prison guard i suspect :)

You're missing the meta-point here, but much THC accumulation can readily explain that cognitive disability.

so can a massive brain injury, which i assume you remember our old boy suffering years ago - shit, i've always liked how much it chilled him out - a right nice n' reasonable fellow by comparision- some of dem bitches 'round here could stand similar improvements :)

ultimately, and it is corny, it IS a fun job, once you learn to filter out the bullshit - kids make me laugh and i see plenty of myself in them, especially the ones that annoy the piss out of me - like all of us, they're just trying to figure out how to survive w/o losing their shit, and often fail in the most spectacular of ways....

:tup:

Exactly the reason to do any job - because you love it. Good on you Ivan!

love's a strong word - i'm not sure i actually love anything, at least not for more than 60-90 seconds :)

equally corny - my work ethic was beat into me as a kid - wehther you like it or not, do the thing set before you as well as you can, preferably w/a smile and an ironic sense of humor - the immortal words of colonel saito "be happy in your work" :lmao:

stop pissing and moaning about healthcare costs then. With even mid level practitioner over 60K in debt, you have to pay it back somehow.

Gotta start offering happy endings

I am not a mid level practitioner, you idiot. You are like this child, who joined a conversation among adults, and has no fucking idea, what they are talking about.

I am not a mid level practitioner, you idiot. You are like this child, who joined a conversation among adults, and has no fucking idea, what they are talking about.

Then it sounds like you need a happy ending

You are like this child, who joined a conversation among adults, and has no fucking idea, what they are talking about.

Are you talking about this thread? Adults? No idea of what is being discussed? How about this synopsis:

You fucking idiot - wally world - I'm an arborist - happy ending - H&R block - I pay a lot in taxes - THC - it's impossible that you pay a lot in taxes - fuk the gov - fuk the dems - obama care - war on the middle class - teachers bla bla bla.

I don't think an adult has looked at this thread since 2014

If you look at Fairweather's first post that started this thread you'll find one incoherent sentence followed by an emotocon and three pictures

Wow, what a week you tards had! :noway:

It's small wonder this thread became what it is. Name calling, taunting...

You are like this child, who joined a conversation among adults, and has no fucking idea, what they are talking about.

Are you talking about this thread? Adults? No idea of what is being discussed? How about this synopsis:

You fucking idiot - wally world - I'm an arborist - happy ending - H&R block - I pay a lot in taxes - THC - it's impossible that you pay a lot in taxes - fuk the gov - fuk the dems - obama care - war on the middle class - teachers bla bla bla.

I don't think an adult has looked at this thread since 2014

:tup::grlaf:

Then it sounds like you need a happy ending

No that sounds like you have no idea what "mid level practitioner" means.

The entertainment value here is OFF THE CHARTS. :lmao:

If you look at Fairweather's first post that started this thread you'll find one incoherent sentence followed by an emotocon and three pictures

Wow, what a week you tards had! :noway:

It's small wonder this thread became what it is. Name calling, taunting...

Thankfully, you and your fellow mods didn't participate in any of it. 9_9

The entertainment value here is OFF THE CHARTS. :lmao:

Yeah, your mom said it last night. Or I think she was saying this, I mean she was trying to say. Well, she had difficulty speaking, she was kind of gagging most of the time…..