Enter/view resolutions for 2003

Pencil_Pusher

Guess what time of the year it is?

hahaha.gif

2003!

For me, I'd like to start leading 5.8 and go through the painful finger and hand jam apprenticeship. I'd also like to combine nutrition and training so I can have a better suffer-fest year.

Sub 24hr Wonderland Trail, sub 14hr Olympus r/t, Mt Robson N Face (fear takes precedence over time).

How about y'all? It should be interesting to re-visit this thread as either the goals become realized or as the new year (2004) approaches... to reflect and see if dreams were realized.

Consider this a challenge then. If you post it, viewers will hold you accountable. That should be impetus enough for self-motivation.

pitty.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Si via the Cougar Traverse in under 17.3 hours. Here's the crux.. to complete it w/o HCL.gif

In seriousness... If I can get down to Tuolumne again, I want to get the Tenaya Canyon descent starting from Tenaya lake finishing at the Awahnee in 5 1/2 hours.

G

hey look at me, I made last years resolution just in the nick of time. I'm a full fledged cascadeclimbers.com "rope gun".

anyone needing a flailing, wailing and crying 5.8 ropegun, lemee know.

if anyone wants a spindrift brunch today, I have some ideas for that as well...seriously, let me know, I am done working for the year.