can the wrong people be right for you????

erik

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was trying to be polite...

and she is not co-dependent and neither am i......just dysfunctional...............

i only need to work for a few weeks and then i am gone again!@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stewing...shit monkey...i have hardly been stewing.......i can crank 4th class like an animal now!!!!

erik:

read this:

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB23&Number=113927&page=6&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Then, do sumpthin other than scarin us with your strangeness! c'mon man BUK UP!!!!!!! That ain't the erik I know, the dude I know is intensely decisive and horny and has no time for whining/ers! Personally, I've been trying to disown my family for years and they just keep showing up!! it's driving me crazy!! madgo_ron.gif

I think you should take off in her explorer so you'd have some reliable transportation. (FORD!) then get a job throwing dirt with a shovel, then you'd have some sorta perspective on what the hell you are doing. Date some other chicks and see if they would even tolerate some bum who's passionate about being gone with his "hobby" all the time. Think man, THINK!! BUY HIGH SELL LOW........ fruit.gif

we all have our issues erik, we just seem normal to the untrained eye.

fruit.gif