Baby Rocco goes Ice Climbing

dbb

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking it's a trick question, someone installed the bolts and then Pete Tapley did the FA. Maybe it was Alex Lowe who put up the route and Pete got the FA?

No, Pete bolted the route and worked it for the whole season to fnally redpoint it in the spring I believe. Then Alex went up there with Kris Erickson for the photo shoot and got in the magazines.

Pete is one of the best climbers I've ever had the privilage to belay, and also one of the most underated mixed climbers. He got frustrated with the whole scene and took some time off from training. We did the Full NR of Stuart together last year, it was a blast.

Zack Attack was the other route. A long moderate mixed climb above the Genesis area. And Teenage Delinquants was the hardest of his routes underneath Alex's Responsible Family men. FA- Will Gad, I think it's awaiting the second ascent. That is, if the bolts haven't fallen out yet.

Just a little random usless route informaton. That photo of Alex just gets my nerves, cause Pete gets no credit.

Unfortunately Eric blew the competition for everyone, because he cheated...oh well.

Unfortunately Eric blew the competition for everyone, because he cheated...oh well.

What how did i cheat? I'll i said was that dave could find the answer. You just are now regretting beating away your cobras. 1 question are you going to give them away before or after your trip to montana.