Fluoride in the water?

kevbone

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked it's called 'public health'

I believe it is up to the parents to teach their children about brushing their teeth. Not the governement.

You probably believe that the governement should not be making kids get an education or learn how to spell too.

Last time I checked it's called 'public health'

I believe it is up to the parents to teach their children about brushing their teeth. Not the governement.

You probably believe that the governement should not be making kids get an education or learn how to spell too.

Are you the "arbeiter" [sic] of spelling

:grlaf:

If you remember, the solution to the problem depicted in the movie was to dig a cave and spend time underground having sex with hot chicks. Repopulate the earth after the nukes dissipated was the ultimate goal.

[video:youtube]

"doctor, you mentioned the necessity of a ratio of 10 females to each male, now, wouldn't that require the abandonment of the so-called 'monogamous sexual relationship,' at least as far as men are concerned?"

"regrettably, yes, but you know, this is a sacrifice for the future of the human race"

:)

They all agree that fluoridated water is perfectly safe and extremely effective at preventing tooth decay.

I dont think it is up for an aurguement that it does or does not prevent tooth decay. The question is should the government force it on you?

Yes they should. They should also force all you fatties to exercise. And wear a dog collar that shocks the piss out of you every time you try and cram some junk food down your pie hole.

Holy Shit! Frieh and I actually agree on something.

They all agree that fluoridated water is perfectly safe and extremely effective at preventing tooth decay.

I dont think it is up for an aurguement that it does or does not prevent tooth decay. The question is should the government force it on you?

Yes they should. They should also force all you fatties to exercise. And wear a dog collar that shocks the piss out of you every time you try and cram some junk food down your pie hole.

Holy Shit! Frieh and I actually agree on something.

is it ok to be a fattie if you do exercise? i mean a lot. :-)