WTF?

glassgowkiss

yeah, I have never been to Hawaii. I am going to produce a surfing documentary, but i need surf gear and someone to pay my flight and stay there. Also I will need a water housing for my camera. I can swim in a pool, but i have never been swimming in open water. anyone wants to donate 10K?

If you can get someone to pay for you then great. Is that not capitalism at its finest?

So is sucking cock for money. But imho not something to be proud of and post all over internet.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mugs Stump Award is $25K split over multiple parties for world class climbers doing world class climbs. I agree with GGK. This smacks of reality TV: ordinary people spending time and money watching ordinary people do what many of us did on our own.

I dont know if I agree with "world class climbers" :laf:;) but the Mugs Stump commitee split $33,500 between nine teams this year. :tup: :tup:

What about this CPB?

[video:youtube]45_iqB4RO34

Holy crap, classic Portland:-). Damn that's funny stuff Oly. I can see folks getting yoinked about everyone asking for money for every little thing that they want to do but don't want to give up morning mochas to save the $ up for, but if you don't want to donate, don't. Simple. Let it go....

let it go.....(insert cleansing breath here:-) :lmao: .....