holiday flix

gapertimmy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Towers will be the cats ass, I predict. Its the best of the books so it should make the best film. I wanna see the Ents rip up Isengard yes I am a LOTR nerd I read those books when I was like 5 years old

Yeah I've read those books like 20 times. I'm looking forward to the movie.

I ain't scared of no trees though. I've got a chipper and and chain saws. Those Ents better stay the fuck away from me.

1. James Bond: 005/007, It was defanitly a change from other bond flicks. Bond films are finally catching up with the times, more modern and "hip". The madonna song basicly sets the tone of the whole movie. It lacked the usual amount of gadgets and the digitalized scenes sucked. still worth seeing

2. Harry Potter: Way better than the second one! The movie didn't have to waste time explaining all that magic crap and how shit works at Hogworts. Could be a little scary for kids.

3. 8 mile. OK, I don't even like rap but thought the movie could have used a lot more rap scenes.

4. Santa clause...B O R I N G.

5. I Spy rockband.gif

6. Ghost ship 1.5/4

7. Sweet Home Alabama,with Reece she's so dreamy Witherspoon 3/4. Anyone who is married has kids and looks that good should get an award.

FYI I work at a movie theater and get free movies. fruit.gif

Edited by salbrecher

oh contrare mon frare wink.gif best holliday movie is in fact Called (I think) The Christmas Story... the one about the little kid that wants the bb gun for christmas but his mom says no because he will shoot his eye out... now that is an awsome movie cool.gifbigdrink.gif

Woah! Hold on. Let me just say that the new Harry Potter SUCKED ASS!!!!!!! I can not reiterate this enough. What are y'all thinking.

I too am waiting for the next LOTR, 2 towers. Big fan. How are they going to deal with the 2 separate plotlines/books, though? Will they switch between simultaneous events with Frodo/Sam and "the rest." I imagine so, going through "the rest's" adventure, then switching to Frodo/Sam like the book does couldn't possible work for a movie, could it? It will be interesting to see how well they work this out.

I have heard Donnie Darko is excellent, but haven't seen it yet. Top of my list until LOTR.

Also, Pleasure & Pain, for Ben Harper fans (only the greatest musician still alive). rockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif