5.11 trad douche bags

shaoleung

well, if you trained a bit, instead crying on the bb about your weak pansy ass bitch arms, you could join the ranks.

Dude I'm so on it. I picked up a pair of 7.5 lb dumbbells from good will. Once I can do more than 3 pull ups, I'll switch to pulling on the tree branches. Budgeted for wax and oil. Practicing my warm smile. Yeah baby.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, if you trained a bit, instead crying on the bb about your weak pansy ass bitch arms, you could join the ranks.

Dude I'm so on it. I picked up a pair of 7.5 lb dumbbells from good will. Once I can do more than 3 pull ups, I'll switch to pulling on the tree branches. Budgeted for wax and oil. Practicing my warm smile. Yeah baby.

You can't fly like an eagle with wings of a wren

Try This instead..........

[video:youtube]

back to an important question: what is the specific definition to the word "douche bag" that we are referring to?

And what specifically makes the bag worse than the actual douche? And a douche its self isn't so bad, its only when it gets used? Also the term seems a little sexist, I would prefer a little more gender neutral idiom.

Porter, if you're going to refer to the liquid, you can't be "a douche", you are just "douche" -- lose the article.

Would you say, "Oh no, the nozzle fell out and a douche got all over the floor" ??

No, you wouldn't.

back to an important question: what is the specific definition to the word "douche bag" that we are referring to?

And what specifically makes the bag worse than the actual douche? And a douche its self isn't so bad, its only when it gets used? Also the term seems a little sexist, I would prefer a little more gender neutral idiom.

"Santorum wipe"?

Porter, if you're going to refer to the liquid, you can't be "a douche", you are just "douche" -- lose the article.

Would you say, "Oh no, the nozzle fell out and a douche got all over the floor" ??

No, you wouldn't.

its true. douche is more of a verb than a noun. but then there is the bag. that bag complicates things.

douche-stuff.jpg

here is a kit, and the bag is right there on the bottom. but what, pray tell, is so bad about it? you could say it was a bag the held a douche nozzle and a douche pump. nothing wrong there.