• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by vegetablebelay:

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

a couple cups of Chardonnay, with finely chopped garlic, red onions, and salt. Of course, one must cook the little fellows thoroughly, or you risk contracting ...

A particularly nasty strain of Heinouscling which is usually accompanied by

inability to do anything but babble about one move wonder 11ds you nearly redpointed. Teddy Ruxpin once describved the pain of such a condition as being...

"frosting the Mini-Wheats," as he used to call it. Of course, he met his downfall when, after coercing me to film him participating in some back-door snafflehound lovin', I stole the tape, which "mysteriously" resurfaced at the Youth Bible Camp that summer at what was supposed to be a showing of 'The Ten Commandments' starring Chuck Heston.

Naturally, this didn't go over so well with Father Friendly, but ...

showed up in full riot gear, guns drawn. They tackled the priestly pervert and gave him a sound beating, and then confiscated the offending video cassette, and left us all standing there gaping as they took off in their shiny black helicopter.

"Damn," I said, "that was ...

[ 09-23-2002, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Dr Flash Amazing ]