USFS and user trails

Eric_L_Moon

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...which I was very happy to see when I showed up under the branch lookin' for a MANLY-GIRL!! I thought to myself, "Those snafflehounds are kinda cute". So I dressed them up in leather, gave them a crew cut and began a hoe-down complete with beanie-weenies and square dancing. Later, I took those little critters into the woods and one by one I gave them all a...

Visa card lying on the front seat of my car way down there at Exit 38. About this time I noticed the one snafflehound with an ugly scar on its neck and one ear missing talking in hushed tones into a small walkie talkie. Another too my right appeared to be flashing hand signals but it was also possible that he was imitating John Travolta in...

that one movie where he's playing that guy and he gets into trouble with those other guys, and then they have to get this other guy to get the one guy so they can get the money to pay off the first guy. It was great.

But, dammit, it looked like the snafflehound mafia was at work here. And if I learned one thing in the state pen (besides how to keep a death grip on the Ivory), it was how to spot the snafflehound mafia. First off, you always see ...