• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
olyclimber

Who is doing what this summer/fall?

whenever i call my shot i strike out, so i'm planning therefore on doing fuck all and failing at everything i might set meself to from cali-forn-i-a to bretard columbia :)

I look forward to doing fuck all and failing miserably with you this summer. :brew: I am excellent at both.

whenever i call my shot i strike out, so i'm planning therefore on doing fuck all and failing at everything i might set meself to from cali-forn-i-a to bretard columbia :)

I look forward to doing fuck all and failing miserably with you this summer. :brew: I am excellent at both.

that's b/c you never forget the plan B essentials :)

bandit-wine-150x200.jpgnas_yellow-733756.jpg

that's b/c you never forget the plan B essentials :)

bandit-wine-150x200.jpgnas_yellow-733756.jpg

:lmao::rocken:

Nothing soothes the sting of failure quite like a large quantity of cheap wine packaged in an environmentally destructive box and a spirit. We must find another mounty-inhabited dog route to saunter up wearing an alpine bandoleer and boombox. It's important to provide them with plenty of "what not to do" teaching aids.

start physician assistant school then residency...so the next three years of my life are relatively planned out

Baker and Shuksan are two for sure trips that are planned this year. Besides that I plan to learn some trad skills and am taking a road trip to Yosemite, which most likely will be more seeing the sights and hiking than climbing

What sort of adventures do you guys have planned?

your mom?

you weren't thinking you could manage an FA, were you? :)

gotta love the originality there bobby the polish clown. i know you've got your secret project you've been working on:

200308120076_3584.jpg