MOMORAIL YES!!!!!

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Monorail Yes! (Since I don't live there) ...But you don't think Seattlites will actually vote to pay for something themselves do you? Out of their own pockets?

Surely, there must be a way to get the good people of Washington State to foot the bill for Seattle's monorail! ...I know! Let's set up a tri-county taxing district!

Actually, a monorail extension would be cool. And a good tourism draw too. Good for business.

I hope Seattle can muster up the same courage to pay for a new AK Way viaduct without calling on state taxpayers as well. Especially since the people who will drive the new Tacoma Narrows are "on their own", financially speaking.

Peace, Allison. [Wink]

It's not a monorail extension. It's a whole new system. My understanding is the old Alweg 'rail won't be part of it.

I wouldn't put money on the city rebuilding the Viaduct without outside help. Anyway you all need that to get to the ballparks that happen to be here that we didn't want or vote for. [Wink]

So when my Mom is in town, we'll ride the Momorail, but what about Dad?

No wait, here is the future.....

-

www.solotrek.com

"What is SoloTrek XFV?

SoloTrek XFV (Exoskeleton Flying Vehicle) is a brand new kind of transportation device that you step on, strap on, and fly. This ultra-compact aircraft lets you takeoff vertically, dash to your destination, then land literally anywhere. Using readily available fuel, SoloTrek XFV can hover for over 2 hours, reach speeds of up to 69 mph, and traverse distances over 100 miles. SoloTrek XFV has been designed to be safe, easy to fly, and easy to maintain. This practical solution to individual VTOL flight holds promising applications in the military, paramilitary and civilian markets. "

[sNAFFLEHOUND]

[ 11-20-2002, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: vegetablebelay ]

quote:

Originally posted by rbw1966:

I knew as soon as I posted that it would get me in trouble.

Its ok though. I'm married. To a woman. I'm not gay, really. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

And beautiful wife you have, you must be verly proud to post her picture under you name rbw1966.

[ 11-20-2002, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Harry Pi ]